My obsessive love

She sat on the rug infront of the fireplace. Her flimsy nightgown clung onto her bruised body as if making up for her severly perforated skin. Her eyes flickered with the alternating glow of the flames crackling in the hearth.
Bitter tears ran down her face and into the cuts on her face. The saline liquid making her wince as it entered her fresh wounds but she didn't even try to wipe them off. She didn't even have energy or life to even lift a limb.

Without him nearby, she was a shell of herself. She couldn't function without him and it sickened her to her core. Watching the orange tongues of fire lick and devour the pieces of wood, she anticipated the return of her lover.

The door slammed shut down the hall and immediately she fell onto her knees and crawled to the entryway to meet him.
Just the way he liked it.
He came up to her and grabbed her hair pulling her up to her feet
       "How's my princess doing?" He seethed into her ears causing a shiver to run down her spine and a whimper to escape her trembling lips.
        "Now honey why are you sad?" He asked his voice dripping with fake concern. A silent tear escaped her eyes and made its way down her cheek.
He gently wiped the tear away with his thumb and brought it to his lips licking the teardrop off his skin.
"I thought I made it clear no tears my love. Is that how you welcome your loving husband home?"
Before she could answer he threw her body across the hall. Her face contorted into a painful grimace as soon as her back collided with the corner. He leisurely walked towards her crumpled body while folding the sleeves of his shirt.
"Get your filthy self up from that floor this instant!" He barked landing a kick on her exposed abdomen causing her to cough up blood.
He grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her up. Tufts of hair came loose from her bleeding scalp but she knew even a mourn from her will grant her more beating than usual.
"No more tears darling. I really hate doing this to you you know. I love you so much thats why i have to make you strong. Now clean yourself up and bring yourself to bed."
He let go of her causing her to fall down. Quickly she got to her knees facing the ground in utter submission.
"Good...you do learn something after all." He said rolling his eyes.
"Make sure you are naked I have no time for foreplay and cloth-ripping," he added as he trudged up the stairs.
She curled into a ball and let the sobs to wrack through her broken form but only for a little while because she convinced herself that he did love her. No one could love her as well as he did. His was the only love she had ever known.
She crawled to the bathroom to clean herself up to go and please the love of her life. All the way her heart beating with the love she held for him and her mind racing with admiration for him.