Chapter 21- Graduation Day.

The Bad Boy Has Secrets-

Chapter 21- Graduation Day.

I woke up to hear loud cries, meaning the triplets were now awake. The triplets were now a month old and everyday they got bigger and bigger, we all met at Eleanor's for a barbecue every Saturday so her family and Liv's parents could see the triplets. Every Sunday they go to Jace's brothers house so they could spend time with there niece and nephews, plus it gives me and Jace some space. Eleanor is always on call if we need some help with babysitting whenever we need her, it's helped a lot having her there for me since I don't have my own parents to help.

I felt Jace move next to me and I opened my eyes to see Jace getting up. "I'm up" I said getting out of bed.

"Go back to bed if you want, I've got them"

"It's fine Jace" I said as I followed him into the triplets room.

Chelsea was screaming, yeah we nicknamed her screamer because she was. Jaxson was the laid back easy one and Jake was the one who was always smiling. But triplets and a now three year old since Esme had her birthday a few days ago was hard work. I picked Chelsea up and rocked her to calm her down, Jace grabbed Jaxson and Jake and we walked downstairs to feed them. "Baby can you grab the milk" Jace asked.

"Yeah" I set Chelsea on the floor in front of Jace as he placed Jaxson on the floor. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed three bottles of milk, as I handed two to Jace and I began feeding one to Chelsea my phone began ringing. "Hello?" I answered.

"Hey it's me" Cleo's voice came through the phone.

"Hey, what's up?" I said as Chelsea started fussing in my arm.

"I wanted to let you and Jace know that I ordered your gowns and they've came"

"Thank you, your a life saver" I said into the phone.

"Your welcome, are we meeting you at school or at my mums?"

"Well I was going to take the triplets to school, your mum offered to look after them while we're busy, plus Jace's brothers are going to be there" I said into the phone.

"Okay, well then I will see you at school in a few hours" She said.

"Hey what are we supposed to wear underneath?" I asked quickly.

"Well we were going to go out for a drink after, so a dress"

"Okay thanks, see you in a while" I said.

"Bye" she said before hanging up. I put my phone down and looked at Jace.

"What did Cleo want?" He asked chuckling.

"She wanted to tell us that she ordered our graduation gowns and they arrived"

"That was nice of her" Jace said.

After we finished feeding the triplets and placed them down on there playing mat. "Hey" Jace said wrapping his arms around me and kissing my cheek.

"Hey bad boy" I said leaning back into him. "We're going out for a drink after graduation by the way, so wear something nice"

"Hey I always look good" I laughed loudly when he said this making him turn me around. "Are you saying I don't always look good?"

"Well" I said serious, trying to hide my smirk.

"Your so cheeky"

"I mean I've seen hitter people" I said smirking.

"Oh really?" I was pulled into Jace causing me to laugh loudly. "In that case" I felt his lips touch my neck and I felt weak under his touch. What can I say I was madly in love with this bad boy. "You still think you've seen hotter people?" Jace asked pulling away smirking.