0.3. Q u a n d a r y

/ˈkwɒndəri/

/ˈkwɒndəri/

"to be not certain what decision to take about something."

_______________________

Prelude

"No contact in L.A.," I moaned as he peppered kisses against my neck, skimming through my thighs, caressing it. His other hand went behind my back, fumbling with the hook of my bra.

"Deal." He mumbled against the crook of my neck, sucking and then biting.

"We don't talk about this to anyone." He stopped his movements for a brief second, before resuming and muttering an "Alright."

"I-" I continued, racking my brain for more ideas. "Don't want you to remember this...if you ever see me again."

His hands paused their movements and he leaned on them, staring directly into my eyes. I couldn't read the emotion in his eyes, but a fiery blaze ignited within them.

"Absolutely not,"

I frowned and pouted, he groaned.

"I am not going to forget the way my name leaves your lips when I feel you tightening around my d*ck, Kia. Nor will I ever forget the shape of your body, the way your lips part when you are experiencing earth-shattering orgasms or the taste of your sweet lips."

I groaned at his words, despite their crudeness, they had an adverse effect on my body. Kael seemed to notice it, because one-second he was staring at me intensely trying to get his point across and the very next his shirt was off and his hands pushed the dress off me in one swift motion.

Fuck this, if I was going to sin, might as well do it properly.

_______________________

The scorching L.A. heat burned my skin as soon as I stepped out of LAX. I spotted the yellow Mini Cooper from a distance and trudged towards it with my suitcases in tow. My vacation had been great, with all the things that I was craving for a while now; spas, seclusion & sex. It was a miracle that all of it came for free too, bless my Cosmopolitan issue of April 2019 and their paid trip contest. Stuffing my bags inside the bonnet, I walked around to seat myself in the passenger seat.

"Enjoy your vacation, Dr. Phil?"

I rolled my eyes at the nickname my abominable best friend of five years gave me and tried hard not to smile at her suggestiveness.

"You know it," I said with a shrug while putting on my seatbelt.

"So," Lana began while keeping her eyes straight on the road. "How was it? Did you unwind yourself from Hollywood or crashed right into it?"