Chapter 3

Mahir: yeah Bela why did you lie to Sumi aunty? I forgot to ask it.

Bela: if my mom knows she won't let me here. Because my mom had promised my nani that no one from our family won't come to this place, especially in search of naags.

Mahir: but what was the purpose of that promise? There might be some reason na.

Bela: yes, reason is my nanu. My nani was a big devotee of naags. They lived near to this village. They often come here to visit a naag temple.One day, by mistake they went into forest, there she saw a temple at middle of forest. So she requested my nanu to take her there. There they saw one havelli. It's really an old peice. My nanu got mesmerized by that. He was fond of painting. One day he went into forest alone to paint that havelli.

Boltu (hold Adi's hand):what!! Did he go Alone? Why he went alone yar?!

Adi (sarcastically): to have masti with Ghost.

Boltu (shiveringly): really?!

Yuvi: chupko!! Let her continue.

Boltu gulped his saliva, yet holding Adi's hand.

Bela: he took a hunting gun with him as it is forest, he thought animals might be there, so he took it with him for safety.

Pratham: hunting gun means that long one na. (Everyone look at him like now he started) vo that constables will have na.

Mahir: yes, it will be like that.

Yuvi: now do you want to know with which gun powder it's bullets are made?

Pratham: no. amm, continue.

Bela: he started doing painting and lost himself in painting it. ( while talking, She took something from her bag) Just then he saw a man there. He saw that man was walking behind a bush. He was about to call him, but then only he saw that man fully, that he was half snake and half human. He was hell afraid. That naag man turned towards him, hearing his movements. He was afraid and without thinking he shoot at that icchadari naag to protect himself, thinking that might attack him.

Everyone: OMG!!

Bela: as soon as he shoot that naag man, My nanu left that place. For him he just killed a snake which was about to attack him. But my nani strongly beleived that snakes will revenge. Then, she went to one temple and told one Guru jee about that incident. He told her to leave that place and also, told her that icchadari naags in that place won't cross their limit from that forest. If they cross that limit means they won't attack any person. It's their Promise to Lord Shiva. So my nani make my nanu and mom promise that they won't come or let anyone from our famiy to this place.

Suhani: then, Bela why did you came here? If anything happens wrong

Bela: relax yar, I am innocent. They won't attack any innocents. Also, I won't justify my nanu's act. But he was afraid. Ok leave it. Here, see it. This is the painting of that haveli.

Everyone look at that painting. It's outersketch of that haveli, which looked like antique piece yet magnificient and beautiful.

Anu: guess, this is a clue where we can find any icchadari naags.

Bela: exactly!!

Boltu: Bela are you sure to continue it?

Bela: yes!!

Pratham: but why Bela? Now we know that icchadhari naags are there. Then why do you wanna continue?