Chapter 23

Naag Temple:

Mahir: Shiv ji I promise  i will give protection to my love throughout my life. My love on her will multiply.

Bela: Shiv ji I promise  i will be with my love on all his ups and downs. I will give my life to support him.

Both hold their hands and look at each other. They smiled with tears.

Mahir: I love you Bela

Bela: I love you Mahir.

Both take blessings of their Naag Guru and took Ananya from him.

Mahir: Till Ananya grow up and matured to handle everything only, We both are Maha Nagraja and Maha Nagrani.

Naag Guru: You two have one big task to achieve. This yuga is going to end, Shiv ji has to give Naagmani to Lord Vishnu to recreate the World. So, you have to find Naagmani.

Bela: Naag Guru, for past 2 months after Di and Jiju's death we searched all over this world mostly. Nowhere it is found.

Mahir: means, it is missed somewhere. The person who stolen it was missed it.

Naag Guru: Yes! So, there is a way to find it. But, it is more like losing identity.

Mahir and Bela: we will do anything to keep the promise given to Shiv ji.

Naag Guru: what you have to do is, You both should become one. So that, Mahir's half power will be within you and your half will be within his. Then, We have to do one yagna and in that either you or Mahir should sacrifice their powers. You will get way to find Naagmani at the end of yaagna.

Bela and Mahir: we will do.

Night-Bela and Mahir's cave:

That is fully decorated with flowers and diyas. Bela and Mahir look at each other emotionally.

Mahir: Everyone's marriage life will be associated with them only. Also, this firstnight is for some people love and for some lust. But for us more than that, love as well as responsibilty. We should be proud that we are going to sacrifice something for keep our promise.

Bela: but, Mahir, I will sacrifice our  powers within me.

Mahir holds Bela's shoulders and made her sit in bed and he sat beside her holding hands.

Mahir: Bela, Don't mistake me that I am telling like this. For me, more than our responsibility, you and Ananya more important. If at any circumstance the way we choose to find Naagmani, make me to leave you both, you should have powers to protect Ananya and yourself. So, Let me sacrifice powers.

Bela smiled and cupped his cheeks.

Bela: I Love You

Mahir: I Love you too

He moved close to her, pulling her close and started kissing her passionately. She kissed him back with same passionate. He broke the kiss after being breathless and picked her and made her lie in bed. Removed her pallu and started kissing and sucking her neck. Both melt into passionate world of romance, their room filled with sound of their moans. He made her, his own completely. Both become one.

A week later:

Bela and Mahir, both are sitting infront of holy fire. Naag Guru is chanting some mantras.

Naag Guru: Mahir, ready? You should do it whole heartedly.

Mahir: Yes, Guru ji!

Mahir closed his eyed folding hands. Naag Guru took his powers out of him and put them in Yaagna. He felt very week. He is no more Naag now. He is ordinary human being just in appearance. After sometime, a red colour atone appear out of fire and fell into Mahir's hand.

Naag Guru: Your powers are in this only Mahir. Once, your work over. Your powers will be back through this. This will show you the direction of Naagmani. Now, you should start your journey of searching Naagmani alone as MahaNaagraj. Bela should be here as MahaNaagrani.

Mahir: okay, Guru ji.

Mahir turned to Bela. Bela embraced him tightly. He kissed her forehead.

Bela: I promise you, I will take care of Ananya and all.

Mahir: I promise, I will return soon to you.

Someone's pov: This is called fate. She promised that she will take care of Ananya and all but not about her. He told he will return to her soon but not here. It's my time to start the game.

Mahir and Bela part their ways. Bela went into forest to get some peace, as she felt like something wrong going to happen. One Naag came infront of her. She ignored and walked past. That Naag's tail hold her waist from back. She got annoyed.

Bela: Viraj, I am not in mood to play with you. Leave me yar.

Viraj became half human and came close to Bela and kissed her nape. Bela got shocked.

Viraj: Not Viraj, Maha Naagrani, Nidyok Vansh Naagraj.

Bela: What!! Means you cheated us all these days. Also, you didn't become mad on that day when you tried to save Jiju.

Bela tried to get out of his hold but before that he put Archery leaf on her. So that she couldn't use her power. He traced his fingers on her whole body, she chant Shiv ji's name continuously.

Viraj: You know all thought, I am innocent Nidyok vansh Naag. But, I am not. At first, I befriend your foolish Mahir and sneaked here to steal Naagmani only. But, I missed it on the way when I attacked your di and escape with that. So, I cameback. But, your foolish Mahir, again sent me along with your Jiju. He somehow got doubt on me and started fighting. Yes, he was very powerful but I defeated him atlast. If I wished , I would also go at that time in search of Naagmani. But I cameback for you. World's beautiful girl, sorry Naag girl.

He came infront of her and leaned close to her lips. But, bcz of Bela's chant, he was thrown back by unknown force. But, when Bela tried to hit hit him while changing into her Naag avatar, he stabbed her with Shiv Ji's trishool. She slowly lost her life.

Viraj: Soon, your Mahir also come to you.

Bela: Your end is also in same Mahir's hand.

By saying that, she lost her life. Lying dead in the earth.

*****************************

How is this chapter?

Please comment your views.

Thank you so much for every reader of this story and Thank you guys to reach the vote level 2K and views 15K.

With Love Selsha💖