Woah! A Request!

@IAmKhrFan123
(Only the 6 OG Avengers because I wanna use JARVIS so...)

Peter was lonely. He had been feeling lonely a lot recently. He was currently thirteen years old, and the adopted son of Tony and Steve. Since his entire family often was on missions and he doesn't have powers he's often left alone under only JARVIS' supervision. But Peter was the Purest Bean™️ and would never tell anyone in fear of making them feel bad. So Peter just let it happen. He didn't think anything bad would happen. He lives in the most high tech building in the world. What was someone gonna kidnap him or something?

Update: Someone kidnapped him.
It had been Peter's 14th birthday when he was awoken by JARVIS. "Master Peter, Happy Birthday." Peter smiles brightly. "Thanks Vis." (This is pronounces Vis instead of Viz like Vision) "Where's Dad, Pop, Aunt Nat, Uncle Bird, Uncle Thunder, and Uncle Smart?" What he had taken to calling them. He had never pushed his luck with anything further than calling her Nat. "They have a mission today. They left presents on the kitchen counter." Peter frowned. Of course. On his birthday of all days. He knew he was being selfish because they were saving the world but... all six of them? All today? His (as his Aunt May had called it in her will*) Parker Luck had struck. He went to the kitchen and got himself cereal before shooting his best friend Ned a text. Then he put on Star Wars and waited for them to get home as he usually did. Three movies later, Pepper had stopped by to drop off his present, Happy stopped in to give him a cheeseburger (better that last year when he got a pet cat despite knowing Peter is allergic to cats), and Rhodey stopped in to drop of something fro Tony. He didn't know Peter was their son, because Tony for some reason paranoid about who to trust (maybe because of what Rhodey did in Iron Man 2?*) So Peter pretended to be an intern watching the floor while the team was on mission. Then the next knock on the door was someone he didn't recognize. He paused to ask JARVIS but he never got the chance because the door was kicked in and Peter was shot in the neck with a dart.

The call began to ring on Tony's phone from the Quinjet. They had completed their mission and were trying to FaceTime Peter to say Happy Birthday. When the call was ignored, Tony tapped his watch and nothing happened. "JARVIS?" There was nothing. Everyone immediately panicked. Tony got strait to work rebooting JARVIS. When he was back up and running, he immediately told them what they feared most. "Sir, someone shut me down. It appears that they have taken Master Peter."
— 5 Years Later —(The rest of the MCU sans IW, Homecoming, and Endgame happened and Steve and Tony got over the CW fight but didn't get back together)
The dust had settled, no more wars were oncoming, and Tony and Steve were both still messes- they had yet to find Peter. Nat hadn't left her room, but JARVIS reassured her worried boyfriend that she was eating and sleeping but spent most of her time working on a tracking device. Tony and Bruce spent all their time in the lab trying to get something- anything. Steve spent his time in the gym, punching away his frustration. Thor returned to Asgard, and Clint to his family farm because this reminded them of what was most important- family. One day, Nat had done something no one expected. She left her room, a wide smile on her face and bolted to the lab, a small device in her hands. She banged on the door loudly. Bruce answered and when she saw it was him she smashed their lips together only to pull them apart one minute later. "I found him." She said excitedly. Tony dropped his wrench. "And you waited until AFTER your make out session to tell me this!?! JARVIS CALL A MEETING!"

Peter was strapped to a table again. He had said something he wasn't supposed to in the middle of his nightmares. They stuck another needle in his arm and he passed out. (I'm really bad at action scenes so they saved him while he was unconscious k?) He woke up in warm comfortable bed. He sat up abruptly and wrapped his hand around the thing nearest to him. That happened to be Steve's throat. Steve awoke with a start, pulling Peter's hand. "Peter, Peter, hey, Peter. It's me, Pops." Peter's head went to the side. "Who's Peter? My name is 827401332, HYDRA's Iron Spider." 

*After Mary and Richard's death, about two months, Ben and May left Peter with the neighbor when they went out for their anniversary. The place they went to got shot up and both were a part of the seventy casualties that night

*Peter's thoughts. My explanation is that they cast actors to make movies based on the retelling of how it happened (made by the superheroes themselves) and Peter thought these movies were absolutely fan-fucking-tastic