Link Start!

Kirito sighed as he materialized in the game that he had helped test and design. The artwork and about fourth of the coding had been accomplished by the eleven year old boy and his many different companies. The music had also been done by his company. He was still hesitant about the game though. The other programmers in his company had seen and tried to delete viruses and work out the kinks before allowing the other company to take beta testers into the virtual world.
Sword Art Online, an open RPGMMO game that would allow the young boy to become stronger and be independent without the stress of running multiple companies, many of them multi million dollar companies that had been passed down to him from his parents. He started to make his way to the fields, hoping to build up his stats quickly. He didn't notice when a noob had followed him to the field. The rookie asked for advice and, against his better judgment, taught the man how to attack and work parts of the game. He didn't realize how fun it was to be with another gamer until the man, Klein, said he had to log out for food.
They learned there was no sign out button and Kirito felt panic building, knowing who was responsible for this. The bell in the Town Of New Beginnings ring and everyone was teleported to the main square where the GM explained that the log out button missing was no error and that this was not a game anymore. This was real.
The item in their storage, a mirror, ripped away the mature avatar he had used and revealed the true identity of the people. After Klein had followed him to the alley and they had talked, Klein returned to his friends and Kirito went on to level up. He was all alone and he swore to be a solo player as he had cleared up to floor 97 in the beta testing. He knew the codes had been messed with and altered. He also knew that the bosses wouldn't be the same as they were in the beta. Even the locations of the dungeons had changed. Kirito was terrified and so scared at the changes but didn't allow anyone to see him even wince.
He would often get checked in by Klein, who was worried about the kid and wanted to make sure the kid was still alive. Kirito never told anyone else his name and ran from people trying to get him to join a guild. He blamed himself for the what had happened even though as he and his company tried to make sure the Nerve Gear was as safe as possible. He had checked the coding a million times, personally. It suddenly made sense. The Creator of SAO had said that he had codes that would be fully integrated into the system minutes before the launch.
He sighed as he sat in the stadium, listening to the other players form a plan on how to take down the First Floor Boss. They were interrupted by a small man with anger issues. Everything was quickly resolved and the people split into parties. Kirito noticed a player that wasn't joining the others and offered to be a party with her. She accepted and he swore to protect her.
The fight went well until the leader jumped the gun for the last attack bonus and wouldn't let Kirito heal him. He attacked the boss without the others helping as they were in shock. He got the midnight cloak and put it on immediately. The little angry man screamed something, "He's more than a Beta! He's a cheater! He's.... He's a Beater!" Kirito simply laughed at the little man and ran up the steps to continue pushing through the game.
No one remembered his name, or how he looked. Everyone knew about the Black Swordsman, the best player in SAO. He was always on the front lines fighting. The only solo player in the game.