secrets

Princess~ so I woke up smiling cause the vacation was fun then I went to shower and picked out my outfit.

Princess~ I put my hair up in a high ponytail then did my eyebrows only and I couldn't find my necklace so I went to mom's room looking for it

Princess~ I put my hair up in a high ponytail then did my eyebrows only and I couldn't find my necklace so I went to mom's room looking for it. Then I knocked down something but had my name on it so I looked threw it and it was pictures of me when I was younger and her knowing everything that happened in my life so I started crying I packed a couple of things and just left.

~3 Hours Later~

Kylie~ so then I walked in the house I figured Princess was still sleeping so I went in my room and oh no she found out so I ran and checked all the rooms and she was gone so I tried calling her.

Hi this is Princess Jenner am not on the phone right now but try again later.

Kylie~ oh no this is bad I started crying and went back in the car.

~Minutes Later~

Kylie~ I got at mom's house and went inside everyone was there.

Khloe~ Ky what's wrong why are you crying?

Kourtney~ Yeah what's wrong come sit down.

Kylie~ *sits down*

Kris~ did you tell her?

Kylie~ She found out and she's not at the house.

Kris~ oh no

Kim~ Whats happening?

Khloe~ Yeah am so confused.

Kendall~ Ky what is it?

Kris~ tell them Kylie.

Kylie~ Alright so when I gave Princess up I hired someone to take pictures of her and for me to know what's going in her life. So in most of Princess's foster homes she's been beaten her last home she was beaten and raped by her foster dad and she's hurt now cause I never told her and she didn't know I knew all that.

Khloe~ oh god

Kourtney~ Wow that's crazy

Kim and Kendall~ oh my wow

Kylie~ I know I tried calling her but she's not answering now am freaking out.

Khloe~ Wait let me try *calls her*

Princess⭐️💗: Hello

Khloe: Hi beautiful where are you and why are you crying?

Princess⭐️💗: Am leaving am sorry I'll miss you but I can't stay with someone that lies to me to my face.

Khloe: please come back we can talk about this.