magdalena's birthday

Princess~ so I woke up on my bed and texted Maggie.

Princess: Happy Birthday Bitch💕🎉 I love you so much we've been friends since we were little kids and you will always be my best friend and the best part is your also my cousin so my blood your 16 bitch damn I really hope your having a great birthday so far and I can't wait till you see what I got you love u and happy b day again💍🎊

Bestie💍💕: awe this is so sweet I love you😩☺️💕

Princess~ then I posted a bunch of pictures of us on my Instagram story then went downstairs. Mom what's happening?

Kylie~ that pajama party for Maggie.

Anastasia~ Yeah

Princess~ ooo then I went to the back yard to see and it was so beautiful. She's gonna love it.

Anastasia~ that's good

Princess~ then I saw she posted on her story. Omg she got a white Range Rover.

Anastasia~ Really from??

Princess~ her dad look she looks so happy.

Anastasia~ awe she really does good thing he's distracting her.

Princess~ yeah that's good.

Kylie~ Baby your pajamas are on my bed.

Princess~ alright then I went back inside the house and went to shower then changed into the pink silk pajamas then wore my pink Ugg's and fixed my hair then Maggie called me.

Princess: hey

Bestie💍💕: are you home cause am on my way.

Princess: oh no am not home I went to see Sahar.

Bestie💍💕: oh alright my mom's being really weird and I thought she would be around for my birthday.

Princess: Am really sorry Maggie I didn't know.

Bestie💍💕: it's fine am just happy to be at least spending my birthday with my dad.

Princess: yeah that's good.

Bestie💍💕: yeah I have to go but I'll talk to you later.

Princess: yeah bye.

Bestie💍💕: Bye

Anastasia~ does she suspect anything?

Princess~ no but she's getting sad your not celebrating her birthday.

Anastasia~ I know but we're finished.

Princess~ it looks amazing she's gonna love it with the cupcakes with her face and everything it's amazing.

Anastasia~ that's good I was hoping that.

Princess~ Yeah so what time should she come?

Anastasia~ in like an hour.

Princess~ alright then I went upstairs to my room and Mosey called me.

Princess: hey

Lathan: wassup tomorrow your birthday.

Princess: yeah