9| Questions

***Warning: mentioning of child abuse***

_______

You decided not to go to the tutoring center and went home, early, your heart still bubbling over with giddiness as you set your backpack down by your desk.  Then, you practically threw yourself on top of the fluffy cloud on your bed, sinking into the covers, and screamed into the nearest pillow.  

PARK FREAKING JISUNG LIKES ME!!!  WHAT THE FLUFF?!

For some reason, the thought gave you butterflies in your stomach.  You felt like a feather that was falling from the sky.  Of all the girls he could have liked, he chose you.  

You giggled.  Wait, why were you giggling?  Oh, right.  Because you had never heard any boy confess to you in your life like that.  And he'd even saved you from being hit by a car!  But at the same time, he was an assassin.  He still killed people.  And he still liked physics-not that you really minded since he could help you improve in that class.  Who was this boy and why did he choose to be an assassin?  You shook your head.  Park Jisung seemed like an endless puzzle.  

Your phone pinged with a new notification.  

@TheMochiPrince:  Hi.

Again, this same random person was messaging you, but feeling content, you decided to answer, anyway.  

You: wassup

@TheMochiPrince: Nothin much

@TheMochiPrince: you at home dying again?

You: yup

@TheMochiPrince:  always a big mood

@TheMochiPrince: my condolences 

You: wby??

@TheMochiPrince: math homework sucks

@TheMochiPrince: I'm tempted to burn my textbooks at the end of the year in protest of this insanity.

You:

@TheMochiPrince:

@TheMochiPrince:

You: XD

You: okay, but who are you?  Any hints?

@TheMochiPrince: umm, I go to your school

 You

You: That effectively brings the possibilities down to 3,894 students

You: anything else?

@TheMochiPrince:  I think you're cute

You: oh, thank you

You: but I kinda like someone else 

@TheMochiPrince:  ooohh who 

@TheMochiPrince: tell me PLEASSSSEE

Should I tell this person?  What if they like the same person that I do?  It could be a boy or girl, though...What if they do something bad?  What if the entire school finds out?  

@TheMochiPrince: don't worry, your secret is safe with me

You: okok

You: But promise that you won't do anything

@TheMochiPrince: I dutifully swear on my heart...

You: *yawns because it's taking 38432793704 years*

You: jk

You: his name is Park Jisung

@TheMochiPrince: O o O

@TheMochiPrince: Idek who that is lol

You sighed with relief as you put your phone down.  Good.  At least this person wouldn't find him, easily.  But you still weren't sure of your answer.  

Did you really like Park Jisung?  

______

Unknown POV

1: "Hyung, why don't you run away with me?"

2: "Because I must stay behind to take care of our mother."

1: "But she beats you and me every day.  How can you?"

2: "Because it's never anyone's fault for what happens in this family.  We are still family, right?"

1: "How, hyung?  How can you stay?  Please run away with me.  Please?"

There was a loud crash downstairs.  Eyes widened in fear.

2: "Out the window, now."

1: "But, hyung-" Eyes brimming with tears, "please?  I miss you."

2: "Run.  And remember, I love you."

-

He woke up covered in sweat.  

"I loved you, too, hyung."