Fifty Seven

SONG: KAHLID - SAVED

THIRD PERSON POV

"I want 6 good people to start upstairs and make their way downstairs. Take out everyone from the top quietly so we won't have a problem when the rest of the our men move in." Hector said pointing to different areas on the map.

"Eric took some pictures around the house, and the entrance chambers is 150 ft from the main entrance. For the most part they keep it open, but when it is locked you have to use Felix or Rose fingerprint." Michael said showing everyone a 3D structure of the house.

"So how will me get in?" Kyle asked.

"With this." Vadim said holding up a bag with a finger in it.

"What's that?" Cora asked examining the bag.

"Me and Hector got arrested our freshman year of college, and with the help of some friends they sent me his finger print. I had a specialist make a 3D model and here it is." He said with a smile.

"Smart Vadim." Nora said with a slight smile.

"For the most part Felix and Rose spend their time at a warehouse by the water. But Friday they'll be staying at the estate and have a meeting with some Irish and African mob bosses." Michael said pulling up a picture of the three men.

"Their all low ranking mob groups that's looking for a come up and we need to settle their asses out for breaking the agreement." Cora said.

"Could we afford going to war with them too?" A'Jreanna asked, weary of adding three other groups on their back.

"Our group combine is approximately 3,000 men while the three of their groups combine is roughly 200 hundred men. We don't have anything to worry about. Plus, we told the head of both Irish and African mob and let's just say they aren't happy about them breaking the agreement." Kyle said sitting down.

"Great, but we still have to worry about Felix and Hector men, and even though they don't have a lot of them, they have great abundance of weapons." A'Jreanna said rubbing her temples.

"She's right. Felix and Rose managed to get weapons that we don't even have." Nora said.

"Don't we have some people that owe us a favor?" Kyle asked twirling in his chair.

"We do, but they don't have the same weapons as Felix and Rose. They only person I know that has more than excellent is..." she said stopping to look at A'Jreanna.

"Don't tell me you're talking about my father." A'Jreanna said rolling her eyes.

"It is your father, but I don't think he'll be happy to hear from us, giving the fact that he left a nasty voicemail about us allowing you to stay in Russia." Nora said, shuttering of the thought of the voicemail. Tevan has a bad potty mouth that needed a gallon of soap.

"What's his number?" A'Jreanna asked looking at her.

"Here's the phone, work your magic my love because your father is a tough cookie to crack when he's mad." Nora said tossing A'Jreanna the phone.

"Yeah, we'll see about that." She said taking the phone from Nora.

_____

A'Jreanna sat on the porch waiting for her father to show up. She would rather watch reruns of Sex in the City, a show she hated all too much, than talk to the man who deceived not only her, but her whole family as well. She would rather eat cow balls for crying out loud, but here she was waiting on his unfaithful ass. She was beyond pissed that she had to see his face, but she wasn't going to show it.

No. She was going be the chill bitch she is and do what she had to do. All A'Jreanna knew was that if Tevan tried it she would shoot him right where the sun don't shine. Dead square in his dick.

Walking through the bushes, Tevan nervously walked towards his daughter. He knew A'Jreanna like the back of his hand. He knew that once she cuts someone off then the relationship between her and that person was over, so when she called him, he knew that something was wrong. A'Jreanna is prideful person, and she hated when she had to put her pride to the side.

"Hello father." She said staring off into the woods, the gun on her lap.

"What's the problem?" He asked sitting next to her.

"You have things that we need, things that will come in handy." She said looking at everything but him.

"And what is it that you need?" He asked staring at her.

"XM307 ACSW, AS50, Tracking Point Guns, some RPG-7, and do you have those rings?" She asked rubbing her chin

"What are you guys doing? Bringing down the whole mob?" He asked.

"You don't need to know that. Now, are you helping us or not?" She said popping her gum.

"When do you need em?" Tevan said pulling out his phone.

"It would be great if we got them tonight."

"Alright, Nora knows where our usual drop off spot is. I'll text her to let her know." He said before getting up. A'Jreanna got up also, tucking the gun in her waist and dusting off her pants.

"Oh yeah, I've been meaning to tell you something!" She yelled.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Congratulations on being a grandfather." She said about to walk inside, but Tevan stopped her.

"A'Jreanna!" He exclaimed.

"Yes?"

"Stay safe, and I love you."  He said giving her a small smile.

A'Jreanna nodded her, acknowledging what he said before turning around and walking back into the run down house, leaving Tevan there shocked that his daughter didn't say 'I Love You' back.

She really did hate his guts.

_____

I'm sorry that this is so short. I tried to write more but I'm pretty stuck😭 I promise the next chapter will be longer.

Goal:
Views: 550
Votes:80
Comments:25

NOT UPDATING TILL GOAL IS REACHED