ten

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I went inside of my office and I see her there. Can she ever leave me alone just for- wait no! Forever!

I rolled my eyes and looked at her sitting on my chair. "What are you doing here again,Savanna? And who told you,you can sit on my chair?" She stood up and smiled.

She walked towards me and she had her hands on my chest. "Can a woman that will be in your life another month see her to-be husband?" I looked away.

"You know we're going to married another month right sweetie?" I looked at her and held her wrist. "I know that,didn't I told you I need to think?"

I walked to ward my chair and put the files down. "what do you want to think again,Jungkook!? You agreed on this wedding and marrying me"

I shut her there. "I'm not the one who is agreed on this wedding and marrying you" I pointed at her.

"Why? Does she have to with this? Is she the one who makes you stop and think about the marriage again?" She pointed at Kim y/n.

I stood up from my chair. "Don't you dare pointed at her. She has nothing to do with this" she scoffed.

"Oh really? Really jungkook? Tell me,do you still love your Min y/n the girl who left you 3 years ago. Now you had a person that exactly the same as her and freaking has her name. You seriously think I'm a fool jungkook?"

I can't hold it.

"Get out from my office now! I don't want you either be here or anywhere. Get out or I really cancel this marriage." She growled and walked out.

I put my head on my desk and growled at myself.

Y/N's POV

I saw Ms. Savanna went out from Jungkook's office. More like stormed out.

I stood up and went to Jungkook's office.

I saw how his head lay down on his desk and smiled must be feel annoyed to that girl.

"Hey you're okey?" I walked toward him. He looked up at me and sat straight. "Yeah I'm okey" he smiled and I sat infront of him.

"Yeah right,I know when you're not and you are" he smiled and closed his eyes. After awhile he spoke "Y/n,I want you to book me a flight to the US" I nodded.

"Book for two ticket" I confused. "Are you going alone or with someone?" He looked at me. "With someone" I sighed must be Savanna bitch.

"With you" I gasped and looked at him. He wants me to come with him. "Me?" He smiled at me. "So that I can propose to you and we married secretly"

Hell what! "What! Don't you okay on me Mr. Jeon" he laughed. "Y/n,this is a work for me and my assistant needs to be there" I blushed and looked down.

"Are you blushing?" I shooked my head. "What if I'm going to marry you and propose you?" I looked at him and our eyes meet.

"What if I run?" He smirked and stood up from his chair then walked toward me. "What if I catch you?" He stand closed me. "But you can't" he smirked again. That hot looking teasing smirk.

"Oh I can" then he wrapped his both arm around my waist. I gasped and he smiled. "I told you I can catch you. There is nothing that can make me can't catch you" he smiled and I looked down not barely looked at him.

"Don't you want to look at me,y/n?" I shooked my head and let my face down. I felt a finger held my chin up and I met his.

"W-what a-are you d-doing Jungkook?" He lean his faces closer to me and smiled. "You look beautiful" I look at his eyes and I felt something that I had never felt before.

I never knew this feeling. but I kinda love him.

We both smiled and stood there together while his arm still wrapped around me.