Twenty - Two

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I'm here in the meeting room waiting for Mr.Chung aka my ex's father in - law. Well we can say future but not to be. While i was on my phone i heard the door of the meeting room opened and it appered Mr.Chung. " Jungkook my boy ! " i smiled and standing up after that i bowed for him. " It has been a quite awhile now since our last meeting since you sended my pyscho daughter to jailed " i smiled. I do still feel guilty but this is for the best.

" I agree on that Mr. Chung. I still feel sorry about how i send Savanna to jailed. " then he responded " argh! don't worry Jungkook. She deserved it. If i would in your place and i know my pyscho fiancee did that. I already put her in jail " he laughed. 

" I'm just thinking that why did she do those terrible thing. I mean she killed my girlfriend now she is going to do it again. " then Mr. Chung came to me an gave a patted on my shoulder. " I 'm sorry for your lost Jungkook. But look at the bright side. I can see you had someone new in your life. Apparently i was shocked to see your assistant looks exactly like her ". I smiled without a word.

Its a miracle.

" so Mr. Chung,shall we continue on our project for the next season "I smiled at him and i offered him the seat next to me.

Y/N'S POV

I was typing on my computer of working stuff that Jungkook had told me. I still feel shivering after the calling from someone. The voice it feels like Savanna but no it cannot be because she is jailed. The person in that called even said my name wrong. Instead Kim but i heard Min. Wasn't Min was belong to Jungkook's belated girlfriend? Officer Hoseok told me she still behind bars it is impossible. I shooked that off inside my head until i heard laughing from my left direction.

The sound of Jungkook and Mr.Chung's laughed. Then they both stand infront of Jungkook's office. " well Jungkook is nice to work with you. You had never failed our project just like your dad. " he smiled at him. " no. Thankyou to you Mr.Chung,because you believe in my dad's company to work with. " they both shake hand and i immediately stand up from my sit and bowed to Mr.Chung.

" Its is nice to see you y/n. " he smiled at me and i smiled back. " it is nice to see you too Mr.Chung " then he went straight to the exit. 

I looked at Jungkook and he immediately smiled at me.

" what? ". he responded " come to my office "

I went to his office and i closed the door. " why is Jeon Jungkook want to see me at this time? you know i got a lot of work to do right? " he was sitting on his chair and adjusted me to sit on his lap. I did not hesitated and just went to sit on his lap. I wrapped my arms around him and i looked at his eyes.

"you had the most beautiful eyes my dear. " i scoffed and hit his chest playfully. " I know that, you had mentioned that a hundred times. " he laughed and pinch my cheeks. This dude. " Correction, million times. " I nodded at the same time i laughed. I kiss him on the cheek then he pouted at me. "what is with the pouting " I laughed and he is still pouting. I get the idea okey i went and give him a peck on his lips that is when he smiled.

"Jungkook, I need to tell you." the he look at me wrapping his arms around my waist. "what is it my dear?" I devastated at first then I went for it. "I received a random call this afternoon when you were in the meeting room with Mr.Chung,then this called is not an ordinary people always received but its a threat" he nodded and let me continue finish. "This person is trying to kill me again because i have stole everything that this person want" Jungkook giving me that look and said "who is this person honey? who threat you?" i shooked my head meaning i dont know.

"but in my head,I kept thinking of Savanna but just want to make sure i called Officer Hoseok to go and catched on her. He told me she was still behind the bars and its impossible that she can escape. In the phone,it sound just like her but no. It cannot be." I was hugging Jungkook to showed him that I'm scared. This person is trying to killed me again just like what they did to Jungkook's belated girlfriend.

"You know what y/n,how about tomorrow we're going there together to check,okey?" i nodded and just hide my face on his neck while he was trying to calm me down. 

??? POV

HAHAHA she thought she could get away from this??? I'm sicked of this and tired. I always get what I want and I will get that I really want. I will destroy her like I destroy the last ones infront of you,Jeon Jungkook. No one can stop me. No one trust me. No one believing in me. It is just ME. This time no car accident. Let's have fun.

Y/N's POV

Jungkook drove the both of us the Police Station and I kinda nervous what if she is not there? what if this is just a prank? what if I get there and I get killed there? I holded my head and just panicked myself. Jungkook seems to realised it and asked "y/n,are you okey? are you having migraines?" then i shooked my hands to him "No. It is just that there is a lot of think is in my head." I looked at him and looked infront. "y/n,my dear. It is going to be okey nothing will happened to you."

I nodded then I realised something that just crossed inside my head. "Jungkook,can i ask you something?"

Then he looked at me. "sure you can" I sighed and I started my question. "why do you get ended up marrying Savanna?" then there it is. I can see him sighed because i asked that. "It goes like this..."

HEY LOVELYZ,I'M SORRY IT TOOK ME EDGES TO UPDATE ANOTHER CHAPTER. I CAN INSTALL MY WATTPAD IN MY PHONE SO I NEED A COMPUTER. SO STARTING RIGHT NOW I'M TYPING MY NEW CHAPTER IN MY COMPUTER. EASY FOR ME. I JUST FINISH SCHOOL AND ROAD TO COLLEGE SO RIGHT NOW ITS MY FREE TIME SINCE ITS QUARANTINE. I HOPE MY LOVELYZ DOING JUST FINE DURING QUARANTINE. STAY SAFE AMD STAY HEALTHY ALSO STAY AT HOME. LOVE YOU GUYS. MUAHH.

FOLLOW MY IG:lynne.dyna