Chapter 8

"Ummm, Bakugo... stay right here for a minute, okay?" Kirishima helped tuck his dick back into his pants while Bakugo leaned against the table, trying to catch his breath, and then he tucked his own still-hard dick back into his pants. "Don't move, ok? I'll be right back!" Then he was off, running back down the alleyway.

Dazed, Bakugo just stared after him. "Huh?" He looked down, seeing the cum all over his hero costume and was shocked back to Earth. "Kirishima!" he roared angrily, but Kirishima had already turned a corner, gone.

He still had half a shift left and he was covered in cum! What did he let Kirishima.... seduce him into? Fuck, he sounded like someone from one of those romance novels with Lords and shit.. not that he'd ever actually read one of them, of course. Looking around him he scrambled to find something to wipe it off before it dried. Why was this patio area so damn clean?? There wasn't a single scrap of garbage or weed in sight.

A minute later, Kirishima came running back to Bakugo holding a bottle of water and a stack of napkins. His breathing was slightly labored as he opened the bottle and poured water on a few napkins, trying to clean up the mess they left behind. "Sorry about this," he muttered sheepishly.

"This better come out of my shirt," he snapped, trying to smother the embarrassment suddenly surging through him. "I can't work with cum stains all over me, Kirishima."

"I know, I know. I got it," he said calmly. "It'll be ok. It's too bad your hero costume isn't more like mine." He smiled ruefully.

Bakugo glanced at his bare, sculpted chest. "Well, I'm not planning on making this a habit. In fact, this was a big mistake. My rule was no biting or sexual stuff 'during our shift', and while we're not technically on the clock, I think it still counts as being during our shift."

Kirishima frowned. "Debatable but I'll back off if you let me come to your apartment or you come to mine every day after work."

"Every day?" he protested.

"It was part of our rule, remember? If either of us wants to meet up, then we meet up. If we can't do anything during our lunch then after work it is." Kirishima shoved the soggy napkins into a pants pocket. "I think I got it all, but you're going to have to air-dry before I can see for sure."

"Still, every day is a lot!"

Kirishima shrugged. "If I have limited time with you then I'm going to take advantage of the situation as much as possible while I can."

Bakugo patted his uncomfortably damp shirt. "Fine, starting tomorrow, though, since we already did.... stuff today."

"Sure, sure," he said amiably.

Bakugo felt a hand patting his butt and he stiffened in shock. "Kirishima!"

"What?" he said innocently. "You had dust on it from the table."

They went back to patrolling, walking along the sidewalk and past the boring office buildings. Kirishima was annoyingly chipper, chatting about everything. The worst part was how often he seemed to touch Bakugo now. He swore that he was doing it on purpose to drive Bakugo crazy. Kirishima touched his arm repeatedly to get his attention about any stupid minor thing. He patted his back when he made a horribly cheesy joke.

The last straw was when Kirishima brushed a finger across his cheek. "Fucking hell, Kirishima!" He stopped walking to yell at him, his heart thumping in his chest.

"You had an eyelash!" He showed him a tiny eyelash on his index finger.

"I don't give a shit about a fucking eyelash!"