Sleepy Kisses

I hesitate for a moment before replying with a slow nod. I purse my lips together as he rubs the sleep out of his eyes and boils the kettle. I raise an eyebrow at him but he just smiles back and continues to make, what I soon find out to be, my favourite tea.

He walks back over to me, and passes the tea to me. Holding the mug warms up my frozen hands. I let out a sigh before taking a long sip. The hot liquid pouring consistently down my throat.

Then, Tommy hugs me from behind, engulfing my body with the thick blanket, combined with his own body heat. I warm up almost instantly. I'm still sniffling a little, and I can tell my eyes are bloodshot. But I'm not fully crying anymore.

I feel Tommys head lean into the crook of my neck, his arms wrap around my own, and he starts to kiss my shoulder blade ever-so lightly. He continues his little sleepy kisses. I softly smile to myself, so softly I can't even really feel it tug at my lips, I take another sip of my tea.

"You nearly finished you tea, love?" He asks, through a yawn, "Mm, about 3 sips Tommy." I go to take another sip when I feel him smile against my neck. His hand reaches towards mine, and takes the mug from my hand, placing it back on the bench.

Before I get the chance to question his intentions, his arm slides under my knees, the other supporting my back as he swiftly picks me up, bridal style.

_______________________________________

Hi hii. The 3rd chapter (next one) has also been posted so yeh, do what you want with that information. Goodnight lovelies.