"Newtie"

I let out an audible 'oof', but as soon as all my sense is regained, "Oi! You little klunk! What about my bloody tea?" I ask with a spiteful tone, clearly agitated. And all he does, is chuckle in a hushed tone, and push some stray bit of hair behind my ear.

Bloody git he is. Being all cute and romantic. I cross my arms over my chest, still in his arms. We make our way up the staircase and he looks down at me yet again. I scrunch up my face, he leans down and kisses my nose.

"Aw, c'mon Newtie, ya can't stay mad at me foreverr" he whines, childishly, putting exaggeration on the last few letters. At the use of this newly-found nickname, I feel my skin warming with blush and smile tug strongly at my lips. My eyes crinkle a little too.

I try to furrow my eyebrows to give off a sullen expression. I gently slap my face to cover up, but Tommy peels my hand away, revealing my now obvious grin. "Knew you couldn't resist me", he wiggles his eyebrows for extra effect before adding "Newtie" to the end of his sentence. I've now got blush reaching even past my ears.

I realise we've already reached the bedroom, Tommy walks right up, alongside the bed, and very gently rolls me out of his arms. He grabs the blanket (that somehow managed to stay on his shoulders that entire time) and throws it onto me and climbs over me, onto 'his side of the bed'.

I feel him move beside me, and wrap an arm around my waist, his other arm folded under his head, his fingertips playing with my almost shoulder length hair. He inches slightly closer and warm air directly hits the back of my neck with his every breath. My eyes flutter shut, I didn't even realise how fatigued I felt till now. I fall asleep within a matter of seconds, in between Tommys arms.

______________________________________

Hello again and for the final time in this fic. Thank you for dealing with my awful writing and reading through the whole thing. Love ya! -Sophia and Montana x