<Package>

His hands wear shaking uncontrollably, "please, I don't like it... Don't make me do this.." He whispered out sadly to the two people walking closer to him, two men both stark naked. Taehyung was quivering on the corner of the bed holding himself tightly, as if attempting to hold himself together, to not break even further. But alas, the men didn't listen stripping the 22-year-old further from himself, the part of him he no longer knew, the part of him that was distorted. Broken. Murdered.

Now quietly sitting in the back of the vehicle he so dreaded, eyes blankly staring at his lap. How he so longed for help, a savior.

Keith's phone rang loudly in the quiet space, Caleb driving. The male took it out swiftly and in a quick motion swiped to answer. "Yes?" His cold voice spoke, there was a long moment where the person on the other end was speaking. Till it was Keith's turn, Taehyung could hear the grin on his face, "ah... Really? I mean it's not really what I do, he has just finished a job...... Sure sure, any requests?......" The male chuckled at whatever was said, Taehyung not even hearing shuttered, his imagination flying to gross places. "Well, that's a new one....... Yeah sure, you know the price?.... ₩2,600,700. He is a beaut, wouldn't go for less.... Where do you plan to meet?" The middle-aged man wrote down an address before chuckling and sharing a couple more words with the person on the other end.

After hanging up Keith turned to Caleb, "new plan, got someone who wants him. This is where we're going." He showed the other the piece of paper. "But first we need to stop at, Kinks And Shit." Taehyung shivered, he just wanted to sleep... Couldn't he just have that?

Taehyung stayed quiet, he knew no matter how much he refused they would still force him into things that scared him, that he didn't want to do.

~~~

The motel was small, its borders far from the city, it had a creepy aura to it. Its paint on the outside wasn't good, it was one of those cheap motels you'd only stay at if you were extremely desperate for sleep in a long trip or something.

"All right kid let's go make me some money." Keith grinned, slipping out of the car and opening the back car door for masked Taehyung to follow. Taehyung sighed and listened knowing nothing he said or did would stop them anyway.

Inside the hotel room, there was a youngish looking man sitting patiently on a white chair in the corner. The sound of the door must have altered him because he was quick to look up. "Ah finally." He stated.

Taehyung held his head low, his legs were shaking from the standing he was doing, still sore. Keith and Caleb took a seat on the bed, making Tae stand.

The male had heard the conversations between the men, as they were talking he started looking around the motel room.

Unlike the gross looking exterior, the room had a nice look to it, plus it was well decorated. The bed was a soft looking one with white sheets and a nice shade of grey peaking from the folded end at the top of the duvet, the pillows were a slightly darker shade but they seemed to balance it out anyway.
The room was decorated in the same three shades but no matter it didn't look plain. The shades added in all the right spots.

Taehyungs eyes continued to glide around the room taking in every detail, he glanced out the window multiple times. Thoughts of running came to mind, but it wouldn't matter he'd get caught anyway.

"So, why is he wearing that mask?" The sentence caught the brunets attention, he moved his head quickly to the man still sitting in the chair.

Once Taehyung actually got a good look at the male, he swore he knew him from somewhere, but he couldn't put a finger on it.

Keith chuckled, "just an idea I came up with, he is a very pretty boy V is, very slutty too."

"So you cover his face?"

"It's more of, you don't get what you want till I get what I want." Keith explained, his shoulders rising from a short second, "since he's my best product, I want to get every dime out of it."

When Taehyung looks to the male again their eyes locked together, the brunet watched carefully at every movement he made. Though the way the man was looking at Tae wasn't the same as all the other clients, he didn't look upon him like he was a toy for his own personal gain. But with what Taehyung could've sworn was sympathy... It caught him off guard.

"If you want to add anything into the agreement though, we are going to need more money." Taehyung noticed how as soon as Keith started talking the male licked the inside of his mouth with an annoyed expression.

Taehyung was so confused.

"Like if you want to leave any marks, that's an extra ₩8600. But a condom is necessary, can't have my best infected." At this Taehyung shivered. He closed his eyes, taking in a deep breath before exhaling quietly to attempt to calm himself down, even just a little.

"Makes sense. Very... Understandable." The male staged on the last word as if he was stalling, or waiting for something to happen. "So? As soon as I pay, I get to see his face or is that an extra charge too?"

Keith chuckled, "comes with the full package."

.
.
.
.
.
.