<A Little Blue>

Miyeon didn't really know how much she could ask, how far it would take Taehyung. If he would slip into a sort of headspace, or have a panic attack. So even though it was only the first session she wanted to push him, not too far but just enough so she could figure him out. Miyeon got the basic of what Taehyung went through with the sheets he filled in and having him talk a little to Yuqi.

"When did your parents tell you, you were leaving?" She asked slowly, her eyes staying focused on the male before her. He looked down at his hands, a thing he does when recalling the memories Miyeon noticed.

He took a couple of seconds to speak, Miyeon waited patiently knowing that now she was getting deeper and had to be even more careful. They had maybe twenty more minutes until the hour was up.

"I was fifteen... it was Kookies birthday at the time, there wasn't really any warning for them coming they just... came. They said that they were family friends and that I would be staying with them till mother and father got enough money to support everyone..."

Miyeon jotted down her notes, "do you know how your parents are now? Have you spoke to them since they've gone into custody?" Taehyung shook his head. "Do you want to see them?"

Taehyung stopped. Did he? They were the people that sent him away to those monsters. They started everything, everything he went through started with them. "Yes..."

Jungkook's eyes widened and he looked over to the older, Miyeon smiled, "why do want to?"

"I know they've hurt me, I know they sent me away to them. They're my parents... I want to know exactly why I want to know everything they went through that made them hate me." He paused, his hand stopping the small fiddling, "I also want to show them, to show them that I'm stronger then what they thought. That I'm not the weak little bitch they thought I was."

Miyeon smiled fully, she glanced over to where Jungkook was, "You are strong, and the main fact that shows this is you're here right now. You went through hell and bared through it not giving up."

"...I almost did many times... I tried to end it too, on the days where it was too much... on the day that Hana died, I was so close... I wanted to, I tried... but I couldn't because I was too weak and scared." The words were so small, so quiet, scared of the reaction they would bring from this stranger sitting in front of him and his best friend that he looked to.

Jungkook was shocked, he understood though. What his beloved hyung went through was awful, it was sickening and disgusting. His heart clenched tightly at the terrible thought of Taehyung killing himself.

With a shake of her head, Miyeon responded to the confession, "you weren't weak, Taehyung the fact that you didn't shows just how strong you are. The thoughts tried to control you the time or times you attempted, but you and your body stopped them. You pulled through, kept facing through, woke up to terrible people surrounding you, hurting you, but you got through." By now Taehyung was staring up at the woman, he had unshed tears burning at his eyes.

"You are much stronger than you are aware, did you ever try to escape? Dream of freedom?"

He nodded, "I tried almost every time that we had to drive to a hotel... I jumped out of the car once and ran."

"See even though they had caught you so many times, you still tried to get away. Bravely put yourself to the task of escape, even with the expectation of a punishment you tried. In my opinion that is a great strength, it tells me you're strong." Miyeon stated her stare strong and ever holding Taehyung's eyes, the hold wasn't uncomfortable, more like reassuring. "Don't you agree?"

"I guess..." He was back to looking at his lap and fingers.

Miyeon smiled, "Our time is up, I do hope to see you again next Monday."

"Of course."

---

Hoseok sat there pretty much the entire time, closer to the end though he did go grab those coffees he promised. He walked back into the small building holding a cup tray filled with three cups, "how much longer Yuqi?" He asked with a grin.

"A couple more minutes, Dr. Cho feels that the usual hour session is the best approach." the two had talked a lot in the hour Hoseok's friends were in the room.

The male sat back down on the couch, he sipped quietly at his drink. After the couple minutes, Jungkook walked out ahead of Taehyung and Miyeon, the doctor and brunet were discussing something quietly.

Jungkook had his head down in thought, he didn't expect to learn things from this, he just thought he'd be there as support for when Taehyung needed him. He was also going through options of hair color for Tae.

"Well? How'd it go?" Hoseok stood up smile dawning his naturally bright face and handed the youngest male a to-go cup.

"Thanks, honestly different from what I expected." He shrugged, and the older chuckled.

Taehyung bowed slightly to Miyeon, the woman mirroring him afterward, "until next week." She smiled. After giving some money and leaving the building Jungkook instructs Hoseok to the best hair salon.

"Uh... how was your first therapy session Tae?" Hoseok questioned a little bit of awkwardness soaked the words. He glanced at the brunet through the mirror above his (Hoseok's) head.

Taehyung smiled, "I'm not too sure honestly, not sure how they're  exactly supposed to go so..." he shrugged slightly, "but I think it went well, I mean I talked about myself and I guess that's what you're supposed to do." They all chuckled lightly.

A light silence filled the car before Taehyung spoke up again, "hey kookie, have you thought of a color that would look good on me?"

The young officer nodded, "took me a while since the list of acceptable colors was so long. But I think maybe a blue would suit you."

"Blue?" Taehyung murmured playing with his hair.

"Yeah, I don't know it was just a thought. If you don't want to we could do a different color-"

"No, blue is a great color." Taehyung smiled widely his bright big boxy smile on display, causing a shade of pink to spread on Jungkook's cheeks.

.
.
.
.
.
.