代替終了 | alternate ending

what if haruto never did the surgery?

haruto heard y/n and jeongwoo confessing to each other, his heart broke to pieces, one by one.

he realized that he just let the love of his life go without realizing and saw how happy the two were.

he didn't want to be the type to break relationships.

he wanted to be happy for them, for y/n and for jeongwoo, but he couldn't accept it.

he was way too heartbroken. so he went to the bar to get some few drinks.

"one shot of vodka and whisky please" he said to the man working at the bar.

broken hearts visible in his eyes, the barista prepared the shot glass and poured some whisky and vodka and gave it to him.

without thinking twice, he drank it. it wasn't that much at first.

but one shot turned to three shots, three shots turned to five, and five shots turned to a bottle.

he was drunk, drunk in love, his heart way too broken, he was fragile, he had fallen too deep in love.

he walked slowly to his car, walking sloppily. he opened the door and sat in the driver's seat, thinking about everything.

he slowly opened the small little compartment in his car that was leveled at the same as his eyes and took out a little picture.

it was a picture taken at a festival, there were three persons at the picture, haruto, jeongwoo and y/n.

he looked at the picture and smiled sadly, reminiscing the moment and all the memories.

he slowly ripped the picture, exactly the space between him and y/n.

a tear fell, he was crying. he was miserable. he slowly put the picture back together.

but not how it was, he placed the part of his picture above y/n's part, he loved jeongwoo so much that he couldn't bare seeing y/n and him together.

he always loved jeongwoo more than a friend, he slowly put the picture back to the small compartment and inserted the keys.

he started the car and drove away to a lonely road, quiet and alone, abandoned.

he started driving so fast, with so many thoughts running his mind, he didn't notice that he swerved too far to the right.

right where there was a bridge, his car crashed down to the river.

as the car slowly sank, he cried solemnly and smiled.

he slowly closed his eyes as the river slowly swallowed his car, and with the car he went.