The One Where Peter Meets The Avengers.

Peter was bouncing as he entered the private elevator on his way to the penthouse, he was excited to tell his dad, Tony Stark, that he got an A on his chemistry test. I mean sure Peter never got anything lower than a B but he loved the proud look his dad would give him everytime he got a good grade!

"Hello Peter, welcome back." The robotic voice of FRIDAY filled the large elevator.

"Hey FRI! Do you know where my dad is?" Peter asked looking up at the ceiling, knowing that there was no one there but yet he still always looked.

"He is in a meeting," FRIDAY replied. "Would you like me to alert boss of your arrival?"

"No its okay!" Peter said, not wanting to bother the AI even though she doesn't have anything else to do, "I'll be in my room doing my homework." Peter stepped out of the elevator and made his way to his room.

He changed into his pajamas and sat at his desk pulling out all his books from his bag, he placed  them all on the table and began working. After working for about an hour he felt himself start to fall asleep and his head hit the desk.

~*~

Tony groaned and rubbed his temple, the meeting was getting on his nerves. The rouge avengers and non-rouge avengers were trying to compromise on the accords, they were getting somewhere but Tony was getting board and hungry and he wanted to see how Peters day at school went.

He knew he had to wait since non of the people who were in this meeting, which included Natasha, Steve, Clint, Vision, Wanda, Bucky, Sam, Rhodey, Ant-man and Thor and Bruce (even though they weren't there), T'Challa being missing as he has a country to run. Knew who Peter were. 

"FRIDAY wheres Peter?" Tony whispered so only she could hear.

"He fell asleep while doing some homework, sir." FRIDAY replied in the ear piece he was wearing. He suddenly stood up causing everyone to look at him. "Look, this has been going on all day and I'm getting hungry so I'm going to get something to eat, lets continue this upstairs."

Tony walked out of the room and into the elevator, the rest following him. They stood in silence as they  took the short ride to the penthouse, they all stepped out and followed Tony into the kitchen, he got a cup of coffee while everyone gathered around the island in the middle of the kitchen. 

After another minute of silence a sleepy Peter walked into the room wearing his hello kitty pajama pants and one of  his dads AC/DC t shirt, Tony put a finger to his lips to tell the rest to be quite while he had an amused smile on his face. Peter walked straight to his dad obviously not noticing all the other people in the room.

"Hey dad." He mumbled as he wrapped  his arms around Tony.

"Hey underoos." Tony smiled as the sleepy Peter walked to the fridge still not noticing everyone else.

"Excuse me, Mr America." Peter mumbled once again as he waited for Steve to move out of the way for Peter,  everyone having a shocked look on the face at finding out Tony had a son.

Tony still had the amused look on his face as Peter grabbed a bottle of water and start to walk back to his room. Tony lifted up one hand and used it to count back from five, all the others where still confused at what was happening.

When Tony got to zero Peter froze and slowly turned around with a look of horror on his face.

"Dad?" He asked.

"Yea?" Tony smiled amused at what was happening.

"Its...Its the the avengers." He stuttered.

"Yep."