The One Where They Both Get Kidnapped.

After the whole accords thing and the so called civil war and the mess that was Peters homecoming dance, Tony and Peter got close.

They were practically father and son.

This of course meant that May and Tony got close as well. They would meet once or twice a week to discuss Peter and whatever was going on in his life.

They both wanted to be apart of his life, they both loved him more then anything.

So when Tony suggested shared custody, May had said yes.

Tony had always assumed May and Peter would move in with him and Pepper.

May apparently didn't get the memo and to say Tony was confused when she asked if they would take it in turns to have him would be the understatement of the year.

"What?" Tony asked. "I thought you would both move in?"

"What?" It was Mays turn to be confused.

"Yea." Tony took a sip of his drink. "I would never just take Pete away from you."

May was relieved. She knew that they practically shared custody anyway. Peter spent half his time in the tower as it was.

Yet it still felt different.

"So it's settled. If Pete says yes, you'll both move in?" Tony double checked.

"Yep."

~*~

After moving in May and Tony got closer then ever. They were brother and sister in everything but blood.

Peter was Tony's son which meant May still got to be his aunt.

And although Tony wouldn't admit it, May and Pepper together were a force to be reckoned with.

Eventually Tony legally adopted Peter and somehow manage to make May his legal sister and everything was good and happy and perfect.

May had even been trained as an agent.

And then...

Then the rouges came back and everything went to shit.

~*~

May was home alone on the common room floor cooking dinner for when everyone got home.

She had spent all day at work, training to be the best but the rule was first one home has too cook.

Since Pepper was away on business and Peter and Tony were on a mission for the next hour or so that left her too cook.

She didn't mind it, it reminded her of life before with Ben. She wouldn't change how anything was, except maybe for Ben to still be alive, but it was nice to reminisce.

When the elevator dinged and people came out she pretended she didn't notice.

She surveyed the room without looking up, mainly using the reflection of the knife as well as her other senses.

The other people seemed alert, she counted six of them but still didn't look up.

She knew exactly who it was.

"I have to warn you." She said as she continued chopping the vegetables in front of her. "If you throw that knife anywhere near me I will throw the one in my hand and it will hit."

Looking up May smirked at all the shocked faces.

"Who are you." Steve said in his Captain America voice.

"May Parker." She poured the chopped vegetables into a pot. "I know who you are and I know you're not supposed to be here."

"Neither are you." Natasha had a blank look on her face.