6

TOMS POV
Tord went to reach for his phone and checked the screen. When he finished reading the notification his eyes went wide and he put his phone away, he then grabbed me by the wrist and started walking back home
"Tord, what happened?" I asked. No response
"Tord you can't just start dragging me somewhere without telling me why," I said " what happened" silence again. I stopped moving and pulled him to where he was facing me and looking me in the.....eye sockets. " Tord I am asking you one more time before I try with force, what the hell happened" I said he looked to the side trying to avoid "eye" contact with me I have had enough. "Alright then Tord, have it your way. But you will tell me what happened one way or another" I said and we continued walking.
~time skip~
"Ok Tord, for the love of bacon, what the hell happened at the park" I asked very frustrated with how he was acting. Tord still said nothing, instead he just grabbed my hoodie and pulled me closer to him.
"Tom, whatever the hell happens, promise me you won't forget how much you mean to me, and that this is all for your safety." With tears pouring from his eyes he pulled me in for a kiss while injecting me with an unknown liquid. Everything began to fade to black and the last thing I saw before reaching total unconsciousness was tord's tear stained face looking at me before the door was kicked in by two men I was unable to recognize due to my hazy vision.

Tords POV

Tom's eyes finally shut and I picked him up and threw him over my shoulder. Turning towards pat and Paul.
" let's leave before neighbors get suspicious." I said to them while carrying Tom out of his room and the apartment complex.

I. Am. Not. Dead. Yet. I'm sosososososososo sorry for being gone for so long, school and stuff has just made it so difficult to post but I swear I'm going to try to write more.  Thank you all for being so patient, I love you all so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️