[1]

[1]

To be completely honest, he'd known her for such a long time. He was a demon, sure, but he wasn't a bad guy. The first time he met her, it was kind of weird. He was only four hundred years old at the time, pretty old in human tears, but to her he must of looked fourteen. She was so young, maybe four but most likely six. She apparently wasn't told of the demons because she simply placed a flower crown on his head. They were a light lime green color. He was shocked, obviously, but didn't object. It wasn't the first time he'd come into contact with a human, but last time the human was less kind... more violent. Izuku saw it as a pleasant surprise when the young girl smiled shyly and told him he looked lonely. She was obviously very timid, her shy personality showing immediately. To him, she was absolutely adorable, but he knew that their sweet time together wouldn't last. As stated before Izuku is a demon, and humans are racist assholes.
Izuku placed his hand on her shoulder, a soft glow emitting from him. Then there appeared a seal mark that only he could see on her shoulder. It glowed a bright green color with light blue swimming within it as well. It wasn't something dangerous, it was just a tracking seal.
He was hoping this wouldn't be the last time he saw the kind human girl.

~~~

The blondes glare was scorching hot, Izuku could practically feel it. It was almost as though Katsuki could smell the human realm on him.
"You were there again?" He asks, his tone harsh as always. Whether he wanted to admit it or not, the two of them were friends.
"Yeah, but I met a very interesting human child!" Izuku floated towards the other demon, his pointed horns glowing a soft green. Izuku could tell that Katsuki was about to yell at him for talking to human trash, but he decided to say something before he did.
"She's so cute, not to mention kind. I think you'd like her, Kaachan." Although he was saying this, Izuku didn't want his blonde companion to meet the girl. She was his human, no one else's. Especially not Katsuki's.
"Tch, I would never want to see a human bastard child, they're so fucking gross." Katsuki was one of the more... vulgar demons in the realm. He was violent, but refused to step foot into the human realm. He thought they were disgusting.
"Also, you smell weird."
Ah, it must have been the seal. That means it's working!
"Ha ha, yeah..."
Izuku couldn't wait to tell Shoto.

~~~

"My boy, you've got to be kidding me!" Toshinori exclaimed, throwing his hands down on Izuku's shoulders. He had told his skeleton like teacher of the kind human girl. Also saying how the tracking seal was working.
"This is a rare occurrence!"
"What do you mean?"
"A seal that powerful only works if the two are compatible! Like me and your mother, for instance." Toshinori looked excited.
"It's completely rare, almost impossible, for a demon and a human to be made for each other! You're sure she's human?"
Izuku nodded, still not believing what the older demon was saying.
Izuku had found his soulmate!