[4]

{That picture is the truth}
[4]

"Who are you?"
My god, her voice was so soft and sweet. Shoto was surprised that she wasn't freaking out and calling for her doctors. She was simply looking at him with gentle (E/c) eyes. He didn't know what to do. She wasn't supposed to be able to see him!
'Damnit, Midoriya.'
Shit, she was waiting for an answer.
"Um, I'm Todoroki Shoto. A friend of Midoriya's." That was and explanation, right?
"Midoriya? You mean my angel?"
What. The. Fuck?
She thought Midoriya was an angel?
Oh god.
He seriously didn't know how to respond to that. Sure, Midoriya wasn't the worst demon you could come across, but definitely wasn't the best. He could be dangerous if he wanted to.
Midoriya Izuku was far from an angel.
"Well... he isn't really an angel."
She asked him what he meant and he knew he had a lot to explain.

~~~

He was fully expecting her to flip out after he told her that her 'angel' was really a demon, but she didn't. She just nodded her head before turning back to her room. He thought she was just going to leave him, but she showed back up a few seconds later. She handed him a little box. It was a dark green color with a lighter green ribbon wrapped around it.
"Could you give this to him? I'm not aloud to leave this place, so I won't be able to meet him anytime soon." She looked a bit guilty. Maybe she thought Midoriya had been waiting to meet up with her all of these years? Well, she technically wouldn't be wrong... but still.
"Sure, anything else you want me to do?"
Why the fuck did he say that?
"Could you water the flowers outside? The doctors don't take very good care of them anymore."
Shoto looks to his right only to see various colored, yet wilting, flowers. They weren't dead yet, just not alive.
As he watered the pretty flowers (Y/n) asked him something that caught him off guard.
"Are you an angel?"
"Excuse me?"
"You look like one, you're very beautiful."
Fuck, he was blushing.

~~~

When Izuku saw the little green box in Shoto's hands he got a little curious. Was it for him?
Shoto gave him the box.
"It's from that girl, she says sorry for keeping you waiting."
Shoto walked off, clutching some white flowers. Izuku smiled widely when he heard what his longtime friend had told him. A gift from (Y/n)? How exciting!
He started to walk to his home, he didn't want to open it until he got home. Who knows what it was.

~~~

Izuku opened the door to his home, his eyes shining with excitement. Inko wasn't home, probably spending the day with Mitsuki, so he just sat on the comfortable sofa. He looked at the small box with wide eyes. But wait, what if it was a prank? Shoto wasn't one for such things, but it was possible that Katsuki or Mina put him up to it. But... if it really was from (Y/n) he would be missing out from a gift coming straight from her! He was conflicted, but he decided to open the small gift anyway. As he untied the ribbon with great care he realized that he could sense a little of her presence within the box. He smiled softly as he lifted the lid. He nearly screamed at what he saw.
It was a green bunny plushie that she made surrounded by lime green flowers.
It was a homemade present that she made with her bare hands.
He was going to cherish it!