[3]

{This chapter may be a little shorter, but it's basically just a chapter with Dabi and Toga.}
[3]

The crazed demon eyed the room with sad golden eyes. To most this may have seemed creepy, but Dabi knew better. They had been coming over for awhile due to Tomura not wanting to hear Toga's whining and mopey attitude. Why they were here was simple.
Toga wanted to see her dear girl.
(Y/n) was extremely important to her, though Dabi didn't know why. When he watched the blonde from afar he could tell easily that she cared for the hospitalized teenage human. It was odd, considering how crazy she was. He decided to ask her about it.
"So, who is she? Your sister?" It was a joke coming from him so he obviously wasn't expecting her to turn around and give a serious look.
"No. Something closer."
He thought about it all day and still couldn't figure it out.

~~~

Toga hid her presence and moved into the room, helping her girl around. (Y/n) was a delicate soul and needed special care, something humans couldn't understand.
'Stupid humans.' The blonde thought, her snake-like eyes gleaming with worry as a soft cough left the young girl. Was she sick?
Toga wondered but had no time to ask. She felt her tail twinge, an angel was in the area.
Disgusting.

~~~

"This isn't your territory, Demon."
Just as Toga was floating out of the hospital she heard a sultry voice ring in the air. On only her and Dabi could hear.
"We're not causing any harm, leave us alone Kea." Dabi could feel the hairs on his neck stand up a little. For an angel, Kea was extremely sadistic. Maybe that was why him and Toga... well, ya know.
"Where is she? I need to speak to her."

^^^
Send in your theories ♥️