🌟The Room . . .🌟

[UPDATE!!]
I'M NOT FINISHING THIS SO I AM UPLOADING IT AS IT IS!!

Lmao ok hey there broski! This is a short story i had to do for school and it was about 2350+ words already but because i had to shorten it, the ending isnt what i wanted it to be so anything in italics is what i changed uwu (actually its just the whole new sections, little things like grammar are just done) Anyways, ENJOY MY HORRIBLE WRITING CHILDREN!! (also i got a 90/100 on this and im honestly sad)

Started: 9-12-19 (apparently)
Finished: discontinued

♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

I woke up in an ominous room that looked very medieval themed with a dark shade of red with checkered floors. Now this DEFINITELY isn't my room, or my house for that matter! I'm totally lost and have no idea where I am! My hand reaches to my head to scratch my raven colored hair, but then I notice that I didn't have my hat on. I got up from where I once laid, which was surprisingly the floor. I dust off my blue and yellow striped shirt and shorts and start looking for it. While on my search for my oh so beloved hat, I see three boys knocked out, not to mention they also look around my age.

One of the boys had blond hair with a cowlick hairstyle, a red and yellow striped short sleeve shirt and royal blue shorts. I couldn't see his face very well, but it looked like he had freckles too. I look a little bit farther next to him and I see my cap next to him! I walk towards it slowly, trying to not wake him up until he suddenly pulls it closer to him! Giving a quiet groan, I still try to get my cap back- this time more carefully. As my hand attempts to take his off the cap, he groans and stretches as he sits up from the spot he was in.

"Hgnnh...That was a really good nap..." he says in a tired voice. The blonde rubs his eye to look around and spot me crouching next to him, letting out a slight yelp and quickly scooting away. "H-Hey! I'm not gonna hurt you," I say reassuringly while raising my hands up.

    He looks down to his hand that has my hat and points at it. "Is this your cap by any chance?" I give a nod, "O-Oh! I'm so sorry, I-I don't even know why I have it." He says while handing me my cap.

"Thanks," I thank him while proudly placing the cap on my head. "Hey, uhh, do you know where we are? Or whoever... the other two are?" I ask, pointing to the other knocked out boys.

"Huh?" he turns his head toward the direction I'm pointing to. "Oh, that's just Claus. W-Wait- CLAUS!" he yells as he rushes over to the other boy. I follow him shortly after, watching him as he attempts to wake the other up."C-Claus?! CLAUS!!" he shook him violently and screamed until the boy woke up- which he did of course.

"Oh my god! I'm awake, I'm awake! Now can you please stop?!" the now awakened boy said. This boy looked very similar to the blonde, same face, freckles, even the eye color! But instead of his hair being blonde, he has a more ginger color to it, making it appear more orange. I never payed too much attention to the blondes' eyes, but now that I actually looked I notice the bright blue that shone in both's eyes.

The blonde stopped shaking the ginger and apologized. "Hey, Luke, who's the guy standing behind you?" he says pointing a finger at me. Before I could answer him properly he gets in front of the other boy, getting in a position that blocks him from me. "If you try to hurt my bro, you're gonna have to go through me first!"

"Claus, i-it's okay-" "NO IT'S NOT LUCAS! He can hurt both of us at any moment!" the boy says, interrupting the other. "Wait just a second, I'm not gonna hurt you or your brother."I say as I put my hands in a surrender position.

"Oh yeah? Prove it then." he starts, "Prove to me that you're innocent in this situation." the ginger finishes his statement with a death glare. "Well, first things first I have no idea where we are nor who you two are, I also have the same amount of knowledge as you about why we are here in the first place. I'm also unarmed and have no intention to hurt either of you." I just stated facts to this boy and I have never sounded that smart before!