Suspicion and The Written Exam Part I

Akatsuki's Blood Blossom

Chapter 5

Re-cap:

Sakura's P.O.V.

As we were eating Kyo seemed to get really pissed of at the two Uchiha's who weren't even bothering to mask their chakra anymore.

"You know, you guys aren't as sneaky as you think. I mean really, you've followed us for hours." We heard a poof as they both appeared next to us.

"Heh, so you did notice." I almost spit out my ramen, the looks on their faces! BWAHAHAHAHA!

End re-cap

Suspicion

Sakura's P.O.V.

I tried to calm down but as a result, it only made me want to laugh harder. Shisui had a look of utter surprise on his face, which was surprising for an Uchiha to show emotion so openly, the other one however had a stoic expression, but his eyes were a different story, they were glaring holes in the back of Shisui's head, promising pain.

'Oh yeah, they're just weak little genin that wont even sense our presence. Psh, what a load or crap. You're too cocky cousin, never underestimate you opponent and most of all, see underneath the underneath.' Thought Itachi, unconsciously looking over at Sakura. 'Hm, interesting.'

"So how did you guys know we were there?"

I gave them a look, "Are you really asking me that question? What kind of ninja would I be if I couldn't sense someone's presence?" they gave each other a look, silently discussing something, and I hated that. I hate it when people talk through their eyes and I don't know what it is, it really pisses me off.

Suddenly, Jirou spoke, "Well, as fun as this was, we really must be going. The exams start tomorrow and we should really be getting ready."

"What do you mean by get ready?" why the hell would they care?

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

"Um, actually, yes." We looked at them confusedly.

"We know your hiding something." Almost immediately we tensed. Damn, when I trained with the Akatsuki I was used to them, they weren't really all that intimidating. But now, in front of not only two very strong and very capable high-ranking ninja, they were also part of the Uchiha clan. It might be weird for them to say that us little genin were a possible threat but they are still highly respected ninja. If they say something to either the Hokage or the head of the Uchiha clan (which just so happened to be their relative) there would be no doubt we would be watched. We can't deal with Orochimaru if we're being watched. I turned to face them completely, and faster than the eye can see my teammates were by my side.

"If we are, then prove it." And we vanished, completely erasing our chakra from us ever being at Ichiraku's.

At the hotel

"Smooth Sakura, real smooth."

"Shut up, I don't understand, we never did anything to seem suspicious."

"Well, we certainly did now."

"Thank you Captain obvious."

"Well what do we do."

"What else? First of all we have to lay low."

"Well no shit Sherlock, hut how do we do that, we've already been exposed... kind of"

"No, not exactly. Only those brats from team 7 and the two older Uchiha's', and besides, we can just play it off, we didn't do much, just disappeared and erased our chakra signature. There were no other signs of us being stronger than we let on."