Announcement

NOT AN UPDATE, SORRY. Update coming soon though! :)

Okay, guys...so it's been, er, like 3 months since I updated, and I feel TERRIBLE. I feel like a piece of poop. I just haven't been in much of a writing mood, thanks to various things on Wattpad that keep pissing me off. Plus, I'm in college now so the amount of free time I have is approximately nothing. The good thing is, I'm starting to feel better about writing again so I'm going home to grab my old draft of the next chapter, polish it up a bit, and I'll have an update out either tonight or tomorrow.

I hate updating y'all via book, but I know a some of my readers don't follow me and I didn't want to keep you guys in the dark.

P.S. I don't know why, but a few readers (not saying any of you wonderful peeps) seem to feel a sense of entitlement, like the writers on Wattpad are supposed to write for them. Unfortunately, we don't get paid or anything, and most of us write for ourselves and go at our own pace. I know my absence was ridiculous and I'm sorry for that, but please understand that we're humans too (not even paid ones) and sometimes we need to just take a breather from online writing. 

So keep your eyes peeled for an update very soon! (Recap included because to be honest, even I've forgotten what this story is about T_T)

EDIT:Chapter 21 is up now! Click next to read it! Yay!!