4. "Fun" at the movies

•smut•

ASHERS POV

Annie and I arrive at the movies and surprisingly we are the only ones there. As we were watching the movie, Annie placed her head on my shoulder and I wrapped my arm around her. The big recliner chairs in the theater made it almost impossible for her not to fall asleep.

I had my arm around Annie until she started to fall asleep and I got an idea. I stuck my hand in Annies pants trying to pull them off. I gave up and got on my knees on the floor and pulled them off. She knew what I was doing and just watched me. I knew she was a virgin so it would be wrong to do it at the movies but I thought I'd just play around a bit. I pull her thong off and she opens her legs and puts them on the arm rests of the recliner giving me more room.

Before I started she looked at me with almost tears in her eyes, being scared. She had never done this before. With words of encouragement I just said "relax you'll do great." She closed her eyes as I slowly inserted one finger into her wet pussy. I start to go faster and inserted another finger going faster and faster by the minute. "ASHER FUCK" she screamed. "Ashers not my name" I replied slowing down "so-rry da-ddy" she moaned as she was about to cum. She came and I liked it all up. "You tase so good babygirl" as I moved my lips to her juicy pussy. I lick up the leftover cum and start to leave hickeys on her inner thigh, teasing her. She cuts me off and says "Let's take this to your apartment" she said putting her clothes back on "ok" I smirked as we were headed out the movies ;)

OH MY FUCKING GOSH IM GOING TO HELL NO NO NO