5. daddy ;)

5. daddy ;)
•smut•
ASHERS POV
I got in the car and Annie said "I'm a virgin should I be worried" "yes, unless your on birth control" I replied. "well i am" she mumbled. "More fun for us then" I said as we arrived at my house.

We walk to my house with and I unlocked the door. As soon as both of us were inside I locked the door back and started kissing Annie. I took off her top and her pants. Then only having her black thong and matching bra on, I thought Damn she's so sexy. I look at her and admire her for a while and started to get wet "take a picture it'll last longer" she said in a sexy voice with made me want her even more. "I am silly" I replied as I got my phone to set it up and make a sex tape.

She took my shirt off and then my pants revealing my huge boner I longed to get rid of. Before even asking Annie ripped off my boxers and started sucking my dick. "I could see your friend" she winked at me which turned me on even more. She started sucking on the tip. She knew she was teasing me. "Oh stop it and hurry up already" i said as I grabbed her head as shoved my full length into her mouth, bobbing her head as I'm pushing it in and out of my length. I go sit on the bed for a more comfortable spot to let Annie do her thing. Annie starts gagging so I flip her over. "My turn" i say.

ANNIES POV

Asher turns me over and starts to put two fingers in my wet pussy until he get to four fingers, full speed. I cum all over the place and he eats me out with pleasure. He then starts to leave hickeys all over my pussy and on my neck, hitting my sweet spot. "Asher..." I moan "babygirl I'm sorry but I'm going to have to punish you." "Dammit" I yelp as he's reaching for handcuffs. He handcuffs my hands to the rails of his bed and starts to line up his dick with my entrance making sure I'm ok. "We don't have to do this if you want" he said calmly. "I thought you were punishing me" I replied. I didn't realize how big it was until it was in me. "Don't moan or cum until I say" he said as he's thrusting harder into me.

"Dad-dy im- about- to cu-m" I say I'm between moans. "Just hold it a little longer" he said as he knows I'm reaching my climax "cum babygirl" I cum so much it spills on the bed and he licks it up happily. He continues as he's about to cum, getting sloppier and sloppier. I could tell he was getting tired. I'm still handcuffed and before telling me he quickly raises his dick and shoves it into my mouth and came. "You did great" Asher said as he went to turn off his camera. "Can't wait to watch that tomorrow" I said.
While we are still naked he spoons me and we fall asleep

Please ignore grammar errors I'm terrible at writing bye-