Chapter 19 (Camel Castle Part Three)

(Sorry if it's short I'm still on break but I didn't want to leave you guys hanging on this story so for now have this small chapter.)

(Y/N)'s P.o.v.

Woo then told us his plan as he flips up his hat and shows us a picture on his hat. He grabbed a stick, pointed at it and said, "Minty Gum should do the trick!" I then turned my head to the side in confusion along with Eevee.

"I will send Minty Gum to Big Green Air Force! They will drop the gum, and the camels will get minty fresh breath!" He exclaimed smiling.

I've got to say, this plan looks legit, but will it work? I had just said that to Woo the wise, and he responded with a chuckle and said, "Big Green Air Force has already sended the gum to Camel Castle! You five can go there now!"

Then we were off.

By the time we got back, all of the camels were enjoying themselves from the gum. I think that they had enough minty breath now.

"Hey Camels!" Mighty Ray has cried. As soon as all of us were down in the ground, the camels approached us and spat at us. I was rather impressed! When they spat at me and Eevee, we smelled like Fresh Mint!

Sonia had laughed and Mighty Ray had said, "Minty!" "Time to pummel some camels!" Sonia exclaimed.

The fight between us and the camels weren't that hard actually- once they didn't have bad breath, they were pretty much vulnerable.

Once that fight had been settled down, we immediately went inside to find Commander Ape Truly with the Camel King.

It wasn't hard either to defeat the camels since Lin Chung threw his bamboo shoots at them and caused them to fall. I looked over at him and smiled at him as he had a smile on his face as he was holding his shoots in the air as Mystique Sonia stood there speechless.

When the fight had ended, the Camel King and his subjects were tied up together, and he roared.

"The Camel King will only join Big Green if he can see a talented artist that is better than he is!" Commander had said.

"I know! I'll give him my artwork of Commander Ape Truly!" Lin Chung said with a smile as he held his artwork and began to walk to the Camel King. I was overall okay with this plan, but Mystique Sonia had yelled. "No!"

Lin Chung has turned his head in a shock, and asked. "Why not?"

"Well, you should add some color to it! Make it look nice!" Mystique Sonia said quickly.

"Yeah, and you could also make it look like him," Mighty Ray had said. Mystique Sonia tried to hit him, but she missed. Mighty Ray laughed, but he was soon hit twice.

Lin had proceeded to walk over with the drawing, but Mystique Sonia had cried, "Noooooo!" Again and jumped on top of him, along with the others and Commander Ape Truly, but I think it was an accident from him.

Lin had accidentally let go of the drawing and it had rolled straight to the Camel King as it flipped open.

"Nooooo!" The others had yelled. I slapped my hand against my face. Why? Why? Do they really have to act like this all the time?

The Camel King took one look at it, and tears formed in his eyes. He then roared as he cried tears.

"Lin Chung's sketch made the Camel King cry!" Mighty Ray exclaimed as Lin Chung looked up in surprise.

"Camel King says it is tears of joy. He has never seen such a magnificent drawing in his life of sketching!" Commander Ape Truly exclaimed.

I couldn't help but sigh as I crossed my hands and smiled as I shook my head. I guess this is a good thing, after all. Peace occurs in its mysterious ways, I guess.

Timeskip

Well we've made peace with the Camels. I don't think it was that necessary to go through all of that trouble, but hey, we made peace and they allied with Big Green, so...hooray.

Lin Chung was drawing a portrait of the Camel King. Camel King said he would only join Big Green and draw a map for the team if Lin Chung drew his portrait for him in return, which wasn't really all that hard.

I laugh a little bit as I stare into the sunset...it's so pretty.

I sit with my partner Eevee as we stare at the beautiful sunset and its colors, happy to have more recruits join us.

Tomorrow is another day...