Chapter 27

Lin Chung's P.o.v.

I'm glad that (Y/N) has returned back safe and sound, and she was completely able to take care of it herself. She's an amazing strong confident person to do that. I'm going to make sure that she's not hurt when we return, but other than that, I'm sure everything is okay. We've got a lot of questioning to do though after we go back.

No Hands's P.o.v.

After we had returned from High Roller's castle back to headquarters I made (Y/N) sit down as I hurriedly ran over and started making tea for her in case High Roller had hurt her. I admit that I was nervous about her being on her own, and I honestly don't want her to be hurt.

"Guys, I promise you that I'm fine, there's nothing wrong with me. High Roller didn't do anything to me!" (Y/N) tried to get up, but I didn't let her.

"No, (Y/N)! You need to sit down and rest! High Roller could have done something really bad to you!" I said in worry as I put the tea in her hands. "Now drink this! It'll heal your wounds that he left behind!"

She looked at it then looked at me in a 'Really?' Expression on her face and didn't want to drink it.

"Guys, listen to me, I'm a hundred percent sure that I am fine! There's nothing wrong with me, and even if there was, I would've said something by now! I just want you guys to at least have a little faith in me and just trust me! How can I be a member of Big Green if you guys don't believe me when I say I'm okay?"

I looked at the rest of the team. Lin then spoke up to her.

"(Y/N) is right. So far she has seemed to be completely capable of dealing with creatures, and so far, there's nothing that she can't handle on her own with. I think with a bit of training, she can become stronger and better in her own way to be a benefit for Big Green."

Mighty Ray chimed in too.

"I think Lin Chung is right too. (Y/N) is phenomenal and she seems capable of defeating animals and dealing with our biggest rival so far. She seems like she can handle it by herself, and she helped me with my training, so I think that she can train with the just the right amount of advice from each and every one of us."

"I can't believe I'm going to say this, No Hands, but Lin, (Y/N), and Mighty Ray are correct about this situation. If we do train her and give her the best advice along with our trust, she can be a big help to Big Green and a great ally."

Jumpy had chattered in agreement. I sighed as I sat down on my seat at the table. "Alright, alright. I guess we can give her her own training." I then looked at (Y/N), her (E/C) eyes glittering from the best of her determined self showing brightly.

"You're first session begins tomorrow. And your leader will be..."

Mighty Ray's P.o.v.

Please say me please say me please say me! I desperately want to help train and prepare
(Y/N) with her training! I can be a good influence and cause to her, No Hands has got to give me a chance! He just has to!

"You're first session begins tomorrow. And your leader will be...Lin Chung."

I nearly fell out of my seat. Why does it always have to be Lin Chung in this case?! I glared at him who seemed so thrilled and content about working with her. He's won this 'war' this time, but I'll be next in line soon! I just know it.

"I would be honored to help (Y/N) in her training," He said contently.

(Y/N)'s P.o.v.

"I would be honored to help (Y/N) in her training," Lin said in a content manner. I nearly squealed on the inside! I get to work with the person I admire being with the most! I can't believe he'll be my tutor for tomorrow! It'll be a great great day for me to train! I just know it!