Thirty-three: Es el fantasma (its the ghost)

NEVEAH POV

"Thank fucking god. I don't know what I'd do if I was pregnant." Luna laughed.
"Yeah that was a bit of a scare." I agreed. But I was still doubtful. I mean Luna was gaining quite a bit of weight to her stomach and has been eating a lot. Not to mention her randomly throwing up. But I didn't want to scare her by voicing my worries.
"Maybe do another one to be sure?" Alya suggested, her voice coming from behind us.
Luna and I jumped up in shock.
"Seriously. Those don't always work.  Actually maybe you should see a doctor." Alya pointed out.
"What? I'm fine. How'd you get in our room?" Luna said, still in shock.
"The door…." Alya said pointing to it swung wide open.
"F*ck me." Luna said, pulling Alya further into the room and slamming the door shut. "I don't need to do another test.
"Your right. You need to see a doctor. It's obvious you're pregnant." Alya argued.
"Excuse me?" Luna narrowed her eyes.
"Let's see, you gained like 50 pounds, not to mention you eat more than me and Cameron combined-"
"Alya. Enough." I ordered. I could tell Luna was getting really pissed and I didn't want to see her get like that. But like usual, Alya went on anyways.
"You throw up with no apparent sickness, and your taking heartburn medicine on a regular basis. Not to mention that you've been real b*tchy lately."
"I have not! What are you? My personal stalker?" Luna sneered at Alya. "And I have not been b*tchy. Your b*tchy."
"Exactly. B*tchy attitude." Alya grimaced.
"Alya knock it off." I warned. Alya let out a sigh.
"I'm going to go get Martin, tell him that I think your sick and that we need to go to the hospital just to make sure it's not a serious illness. You have five minutes to be out front." Alya said before stalking away.
Luna looked at me in defeat there was no arguing with Alya.

MARISSA POV

"Eugene, are you drunk?" I giggled. I mean I was probably drunk too but like whatever.
Eugene and I had been at the little bar by the indoor pool mixing ourselves different drinks for a couple hours.
"Meeeee? Nooooo." Eugene slurred holding out his vowels.
"Sure." I giggled again.
"Weee shooouuld swiiiiimmmm" Eugene said.
"I'll pass. Both our drunk asses would drown." Which arguably might not be a bad thing.
"Screeew yoooouuu." Eugene pouted, slumping over.
"Your gonna haveta wait in line like everyone else." I giggled feeling clever.
"Marissa come on, were gonna be late for the movie." Catalina whined entering the room.
"F*ck the movie. We're drinking." Eugene said.
"Not anymore." Catalina said with a disapproving look, before dragging me out.
We saw Alya, Neveah, and Luna who were going off to the hospital for some reason.
Catalina and I ended up watching some horror movie that started at 10:30 PM and wasn't over until 12:45. Honestly I laughed through the entire movie in a drunken stupor, getting glares from the audience. I actually don't really even remember what the movie was about. A haunted ugly ass doll or something.
We walked back into the house to find that it was destroyed.
There was red paint or blood covering the walls, and the words "your next" were painted on the back of the couch and "you can run but you can't hide" was on the wall in the kitchen.
"Es el fantasma.." Catalina whimpered in fear.
I rolled my eyes. Who knew what Mexican thoughts she was thinking.
As we were making our way towards our room a figure lumbered towards us a sheet covering its body.
Catalina looked up and said, "Oh Dios mío." Before fainting and falling onto the floor with a thud.
I started laughing. I don't know why but it was funny.
"What the hell is going on." Martin's voice said from behind. "The entire place is trashed, now Catalina is unconscious on the ground, and Marissa is laughing like a maniac. What the f*ck? Who is responsible for this?"
"III aaamm theee ghooost wiith thee onee blaaaaack eyeee." Eugene's voice came from under the walking sheet.
I continued to laugh.
"Eugene, your disqualified from the show. Get the f*ck out." Martin ordered.
"III aaamm nooott euuuugeeeeneee." His voice came out wavy and slurred.
Like a drunk ghost.
I was laughing so hard I was crying.
Martin clapped his hands and two camera men grabbed ahold of Eugene and started to drag him down the hall.
"I want him on the soonest flight outta here." Martin orders. "And I'm going to need maintenance and housekeeping working all night. I want it to look brand new."
"III ammm iiinviinceeaaablee! Yoouuu caaan't taaakee meee! III ammm theee ghooossttt!" Eugene yelled.
"Bye bye Eugene." I whispered-giggled. Then I threw up.
"God dammit. And somebody get this girl some coffee or water. Or maybe get her to a toilet" Martin said before walking up the stairs.

LUNA POV

"F*ck. F*ck. F*ck." I said repeatedly.
"I'm sorry Miss Albright, but you are actually three months pregnant." Dr. Davidson said.
"Called it." Alya said.
"What am I going to tell Ethan? What if it ruins his career?"
"I'm sure he will understand and be very supportive." Neveah said encouragingly.
"I know. I'll just tell him that I wrote about him, and he'll get 500,000 dollars and won't have to worry about a kid or anything and nobody will find out I'm pregnant." I said.
"Wait you wrote about Ethan? I thought Marissa did." Neveah said.
"Luna. That's not your choice." Alya said.
"Of course it is. I can admit about who I wrote about whenever." I told her.
"No, about keeping the baby a secret from Ethan. It's not just yours. Ethan has a right to know about the baby. He's the dad."
"But-"
"No buts. If you don't tell Ethan. I will." Alya said looking me in the eyes.
I looked away. I couldn't do this to Ethan. He still had a whole life ahead of him, he didn't need to be tied down. But Alya was right. It isn't just my choice. He has the right to know.
What am I going to do?

A|n
Uh-oh Luna is in a tough spot and who the hell did Marissa write about of it wasn't Ethan?
Thank you guys so much for your support and we love you guys so much! ❤❤❤
Xoxo coauthurname