MalO v 1.0.0

It was a sad day for me today.I felt depresed , because of school and all the hard work my teachers push on me , and all if my bullies. It really stressed me out. I got home and ploped down on my bed thinking about all the terrible stuff that happened. Then something i remember struck my mind. There was a bunch of people talking about this app called "MalO v 1.0.0'. I heard kids say it stops depression and anxiety... It was for people like me . I downloaded it not thinking about reading on it or anything.Thats probally the biggest mistake I've ever made in my life. I finally saw the app on my home screen after about a 5 minute wait. I was surprised it didnt take longer cause of my really bad service , but i wasnt complianing. So i open the app with high expectations that it was gonna imedeantly cure me , but of course ...... I was wrong. Instead it brought me to this chat asking for permissions the get in gallery and send notifications. I agreed to both of them then looked at the chat box wondering if I should be texting some random game number. I then made up my mind and typed in the little box a simple "hello?". I hesitantly pushed the send button then waited for a response. I waited for about 15 minutes but nothing happend , so like most people I thought it was fake. I went to my home screen to try and delete it. But to my surprise it didn't give me the option to delete the app. I went in my settings looking through app use. The app wasn't even in the settings! I sigh to myself and say "say goodbye to this phone ". It was a virus I thought to myself. But then, I get a notification on my phone . I check it with high hopes it was the app , But no it was my phone telling me I need to charge it. I've been on my phone all day so I wasn't really suprised to see it needed charged. I pluged in my phone and layed down on my bed. I looked at the clock on my wall and saw it was already 10:00 pm. I scurried out of my bed to my closet. I got changed and dove under the covers of my warm bed. At that moment my parents came to my room to tell me its time for bed. I yelled back "OK ". I layed in be and slowley drifted off to sleep. But about 3 hours later to a familiar "Dinging" noise. I look over at my phone but before I turn it on I give my eyes time to adjust. Finally when I feel like my eyes ready to look into head lights I turn on my phone. I pull down the notifaction bar and see a not so fermialr notification. It was a message from the app MalO. I stare blankly at it for a minute then open it up. I looked at the message and it said "Hello Wilthex". I was a little freaked out when it new my name. But then I remember all the permissions it asked me and I think it got into my contacts. I reply with "who are you?". It didn't reply . I let out a yawn and lay back down. Who ever it is can wait till morning for me to anser.