1.

In the morning,

Boys common room

The three boys were standing waiting for their turn around the pool table, while manik was taking his short.

" toh matlab you didn't give her toh she took it from you...? " asked cabir calculating.

Manik passed him a stern look but didn't comment and focused back on his game when abhimanyu said,

"matlab ladki mein guts hai...." and started laughing along with dhruv who was waiting for his turn, as they high-fived eachother.

"aur nahi toh...?  Warna taming the manik malhotra easy thodi na hota Hai.... " said cabir playfully putting his hand around Abhi's neck.

Manik rolled his eyes and said,

"hogaya tum logon ka..?  Tumhe toh kuch batana Hi Nahi chaiye... You guys make hill out of mole for every damn thing. "

"Achha...?  Matlab you didn't get affected at all by the kiss..? " asked dhruv to which manik answered,
" Ofcouse not... "

As soon as he answered they heard a loud,

"hawwwww.... "

All turned around to find nandini at the door, other students looked at her then chucked it as from past 1 year it's a common scene..

"what are you doing here Nanduni..?  Can't you see its boys common room...? " asked manik.

"so..? Boys common room hi hai na boys washroom Thodi hai jo tum itna sharma rahe ho... " saying his she entered.

At which manik rolled his eyes and others laughed.

"mein..?  Sharmana ...?  You need to get your eyes checked... " said manik focusing on his game .

" Areeh Wo sab chodo.... Tum Ye batao..  Yesterday I did so much mehenat to come to your room, pure 2 floors climb Kara phir bhi that kiss didn't affect you ....?" she asked pouting.  At which manik looked around to see whether anyone else heard or not.

"Yahan wahan kya dekh rahe ho...? Tell me no.... " said Nandini tuning his face towards herself.

" ji Nahi... Now go and let us play... " said manik sarcastically.

" aiyappa...!  Iska matlab kuch Aur sochna padega.... "she said pouting like a baby.

"kuch Aur sochna padega matlab....? Iss baar kya seedha Suhaagraat Ka plan Hai...? Asked cabir playfully.  To which all the other boys laughed. Manik shook his head and picked his coke can to take a sip.

" Areeh Abhi kahan Usmein toh abhi time  Hai... " said Nandini blushing and manik spit out the whole sip in shock.

While boys were laughing to no extent.

"Achha mein tumlogon k liye cookies lai thi... Here " as she placed the plate on the table.

" OK bye guys.... I need to strategise. " saying this she left.

" manik waise tune Apne bachho k naam sochein Hai Kya... I mean tere aur nandini k... " asked cabir playfully to which manik said,

"shut up cabir...!"

And left.

He walked inside the church to get a bit peace as on the campus only church was there and they are not allowed to go out of the campus.

As he went ahead he saw a girl sitting in front of Jesus on her knees with folded hands praying. As he looked closer, he saw who it was, it was Nandini.

Manik shook his head and was about to go back when he heard her prayers,

" aiyappa, I know aap confused ho ki why am I calling you aiyappa par all gods are same no...isiliye.  please make manik happy, peaceful and contented. Last time uske internals mein marks Kum Ho gae the, please Iss baar Uska focus Aur achese banae rakhiye taki he tops the school again. Baaki I toh already love him so mein Nahi bolungi to make him love me back... Uske liye mein hun na.. My love is enough for both of us even if he doesn't love me ever. "

Hearing this something stired inside him but he left before he over thought about it. But the difference was,  he left smiling.