but help

Jk's p.o.v I just got "back" ( Lol just a little joke) from the store and I heard my mom crying and I ran to my parents bed room and saw my dad hitting my mom,my mom was on the floor, my dad saw my shadow and went to me and grabbed me by my clothes and said " You are a stupid fagot" And through me on the ground and tried to come near me but my mom stopped him she tried talking to him but I couldn't hear her I started to cry "I was only 10 at the time they went out of the house and took the rest of the day outside of course I didn't know where and I didn't care but everything seems so black but next time I will try to remember more" "Ok jungkook here I have the pills that will help you sleep better" said my doctor. "Ok thanks doctor see you next ti-" "Oh! Wait here is a drawing notebook if you can remember something" Said my doctor in a extra way. "Oh thanks! Bye" I said as I walked out my doctors office.

When I was walking back to my house I saw some men in a space between the buildings looking at me with dirtyness and lust in there eyes I kinda went faster and kept my head up ( a tip if you think some one is following you)

I knew they were fallowing me so I didn't want a visit from them at night and went to the store instead