Eleven

For the first time in my life, I had felt like the most conniving and deceitful person on this planet. I felt my actions had started a rebellion of some sort which would result in chaos imploding. For the first time in my life, I had skipped practice.

"My coach is going to be pissed" I whine whilst being dragged by my arm, "Arianaa please"

"No practice today" She tightens her grip on my arm while walking to her car.

"W-what if I get in trouble?"

"You won't" She sighs in annoyance.

"W-what if I get a call home?"

"You won't"

"W-well what if I-"

"Shut up and trust me? Yeah, that'd be great" She rolls her eyes.

When we finally make it to her car, she begins to giggle mischievously, almost as if she'd been keeping a secret from me and was finally letting it be known.

"You're not even going to tell me what we're doing here?" I take a deep breath and fold my arms.

She'd dragged me out of the locker room while I was in the midst of changing, right before practice was about to begin and into the parking lot.

Ariana walks closer to me, an evil smirk now on her face when she realizes we're completely alone. "Get in the car"

"Okay" I unfold my arms - unimpressed, "Are we going out for pizza again? Because that last place we went to had salty pizza"

"Nope" She shakes her head, "Not going to that pizza place". I sit in the passenger seat and watch as she shuts my door and walks around the car.

As soon as she steps inside, I feel her reach over the bottom of my chair - pressing a button to lower the seat.

I look at her confused, as my seat slowly goes down. "Umm" I chuckle nervously, now in a laying position, "W-what are you doing?"

"You" She giggles before jumping on top of me.

"Ariana" I take a deep breath out of frustration, "We can't be doing this right now" I feel her lips touch my neck and my body instantly relaxes at the touch. "B-babe" I was now barely able to speak as her hands cupped my face, squeezing my cheeks. For a second, she stares at me. Her eyes filled with lust and temptation. As soon as her lips touch mine, I let out a whimper - feeling helpless yet afraid of what might come next.

"I can't control myself whenever I see you" She says, "I like you a lot." Before extending our session into something more intimate, she leans back, now looking at me with a blank expression.

"What's gotten into you?" I smile, amused by her current state. I'd never seen her like this.

"I-I don't know, to be honest" She takes a deep breath, "I guess after spending an entire week with your ex boyfriend, I've realized how terrible he must've treated you" Her finger was now lightly caressing my cheek. "And I know you deserve better."

"He had his fair share of moments" I admit, "But he wasn't that bad"

"He didn't understand your worth, y/n. You deserve to be loved and cared for. I want to show you how he should've treated you"

I feel my heart rate begin to increase when her face moves closer to mine.

"My moms at work, we'd have the house to ourselves" She whispers seductively while pushing a piece of my hair behind my ear. "Let me show you a good time"

"I-I can't" I take a deep breath and shake my head. "I'm sorry but it-"

"Let me do this for you. I want to do this." I feel her lips press against mine and shut my eyes as pleasure consumes my body. "I know how to make you feel good, let me make you feel good"

Her words infiltrated my mind and caused me to feel powerless. I was tempted, believe me. And there was nothing more I wanted than what ever she was implying, but for some reason I couldn't bring myself to it.

"Ariana" I look at her with a sympathetic expression - hoping she'd understand. "I don't think I'm ready"

"But I thought you said it's been 3 months" Her tone was now suggesting she was impatient and had grown annoyed of my behavior, "Do you not like me?"

"No" I jump to my defense, "Of course I do"

"Then why don't you wanna do this? Am I not good enough?"

I couldn't help but laugh at how she'd managed to interpret the exact opposite of what I was thinking. "Are you kidding me? Don't be ridiculous"

"But it's true. You're still hung up on him aren't you?" She focuses her vision on the ground. "No matter what I do for you, it never seems to be enough"

"Please look at me" I grab both of her hands and grip them tightly. When she looks up to face me, I notice a glossy reflection in her eyes. "Don't cry" I practically plead, "Please don't cry. I- I don't want to be the reason you cry"

"I'm sorry" She wipes her tears with the sleeve of her sweater - avoiding eye contact from me, "I should've never pulled you from practice. It was unfair of me."

"It's not your fault" I assure her.

"But it is, you missed practice today because of me. My moms right, I'm toxic"

"You are not toxic"

"You don't have to defend me, I know everything she says is true. I have a tendency to push people away"

"You can never push me away, no matter how hard you try"

"You sure you wanna test that theory out?" She rests her hand on my cheek and smiles at me. For the first time in a long time, my heart felt at ease.

I clear my throat in an attempt to change the subject. She takes notice of this and quickly dismisses every ounce of teasing that she had left for the topic. I feel her eyes land on me, waiting for an explanation for my behavior.

"I've never done it before" I mutter under my breath, loud enough for her to hear. "It's not that I don't like you, I-I just don't know if I'm ready"

She stares at me as we both sit in silence, empathy practically oozing out of her eyes. After a few minutes, she manages to cluster all of her thoughts together to form a sentence. I could tell she'd never been in this sort of position before. I knew that I made things hard for the both of us in this relationship. I couldn't help it, was it my fault that I was inexperienced?

"I'm okay with that" She takes a deep breath.

"I'm so sorry. You probably think I'm the biggest loser" I bury my face into my hands out of embarrassment. "I can leave if you want me to"

Her lips suddenly crash onto mine and I feel her tongue jump out and plunge into my mouth. A wave of exhilaration and lust comes crashing down on me as our kiss begins to deepen. Before I could enjoy it any further, she pushes herself away.

"I hate it when you say stupid stuff like that. I like you. Process it, understand it, tape it onto your forehead if you have to" She laughs, "But believe me when I say you're the one that I want"

I immediately cover my mouth in an attempt to hide the redness on my cheeks - shyness practically consuming me, "How am I even supposed to respond to that? Nothing I can say will top it"

"Let me take you out, it's the least I could do." She laughs, "What do you want to eat?"

As I open my mouth to form a response, she beats me to it, "And don't even think about saying you're not hungry"

"Nah, I'm definitely hungry" I laugh, "And I'm not embarrassed to make it known. We're past that stage babe"

She smiles in my direction and silently shakes her head.

never checked for errors, don't silently judge me if u find any. also exams are kiiilling me. thanks for reading ..!