That bizzare journey to the end of the world

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction, all scenarios mentioned, are entirely thought up of and is a complete coincidence of anything that happened irl. I'd rather not be taken by the communist party nor am I related to the communist party of China apart from the fact that I live in one of the special administrative regions of China.

Miles Hart was tired.

He had just finished work due to an unreasonably stubborn client and therefore could only check out from work at 2 am.  He had a flight to catch later, and he was barely managing to keep himself awake, staggering every five steps and closing his eyes before opening them, unaware of where he was. Then he would remember and start groaning about having to catch the flight. As he staggered along the stairs, groaning about how great it would be if his clients could be serial and have some tegridy for once (South Park reference). He suddenly remembered that the flight wasn't the only thing he had to worry about. He also had to check out from his hotel at 6. 

Miles sighed.

Not a sigh of annoyance, but a sigh of great misery and pain, as he thought of the extra bill he would have to pay just because he was going to be late for checking out just a few minutes. "I have to run quick" he thought. "I won't bother looking for a fucking taxi. It's 2:30 and there wouldn't be taxis around. The hotels only a few miles away, if  I start running now I could still make it. Just need to get out my phone and call the Uber to the airport-"

It was at this moment, that Miles remembered THERE WAS ALWAYS THE FUCKING OPTION OF CALLING UP AN UBER BACK TO THE HOTEL, INSTEAD OF RUNNING 3 MILES AT 2AM, BEFORE ARRIVING AT 6 DUE TO GETTING LOST, AND LOSING ADOUND 100 DOLLARS BECAUSE WE WERE LATE FOR THE FUCKING CHECKOUT. (quick glance at dad you fucking sportsman)

Miles quickly requested an Uber, and his order was accepted. He glanced at his watch. 3am. He could still make it with time to spare if his Uber came in the next 20 minutes.

20 minutes passed and no one came. Another 30 minutes. Then another 10. An entire hour had passed and the roads had been completely silent,  not even a random car passing by. At 4:30, Miles figured that he had been stood up. "I'll file the damm complaint later." He groaned "I better start running first."

And it was then that Miles suddenly heard a honk, he looked at the road. There, he could see a pink car, with blue windows, with the license plate LGBT25. He had never seen such a strange thing in his life.  Inside was a man smoking a big cigar, making smoke rings that he never thought was possible, his beard gleamed in the moonlight and his hair shined like a light in the darkness.

Then, the driver, who looked higher than a man who's been smoking weed for a week straight, poked his head out of the window, and pointed his cigar at Miles.

"Are ya Miles-"

Miles, without waiting for the driver to finish, got in the cab,

"Yes, to the hotel, and quick please."

"Hot dawg! You get straight down to business, dont'cha. But alright to the hotel we go!"

And that's when the ride started.

The driver flipped a switch and Miles was suddenly pushed back into his seat. Air was rushing though his air and he felt like that he could be squashed by the force alone. The car started to speed up, and he could have sworn he saw fire lashing from the tires, engulfing the car in flames and making him sweat even more than any battle royale game ever.  But that hot sweat was immediately replaced with cold sweat, as he realised that the car was now soaring through the sky,  ripping through the clouds, and soaring through the sky.  Miles was taken aback. He could not comprehend what in the world was going on, AND TOLD EVERYONE ELSE IN THE CAB THAT THIS DEFINITELY WASN'T A KIDNAPPING, ONLY TO BE TAKEN TO A CHINESE COMMUNIST RADIO STATION, AND BARELY ESCAPING THE COMMUNIST PARTY OF CHINA. (glances at mom you idiot)