Feel Better?

Loki POV
I had been sick for the last few days. My bother, thor, had been helping me. He had made me food and token care of me. I had enjoyed him taking care of me but unfortunately I was starting to feel better.

Just as I was thinking of my bother he walked threw the door. "How are you feeling today, bother?" thor asked setting some medicine down next to me. I hated it when he called us brothers. We were only brothers because I'm adopted.

If I wasn't adopted then maybe I would have a chance with him. What am i thinking I would never have a chance with him even if we weren't brothers. He so hood looking and he's always nice. I'm ugly and I always cause trouble. "Hello, bother, are you ok."

I had zoned out and not realized it. "Oh yes I'm starting to feel much better" I said looking down not wanting to look him in the eyes. Thor roughly grabbed my chin and made me face his face. Thor was about an inch away from my face. I could feel a blush creep up on my face.

"Why won't you look me in the eyes, bother." Tears started to stream down my face. "P-please stop calling me bother." I said crying harder. "Ok, I will stop calling you bother please clam down and tell me what's going on." "Thor I like you, I like you a lot. I like you more than a sibling should like a sibling. I know you probably hate me and want nothing to do with me but-" I was cut off by thor kissing me.

His lips were so soft. I wanted him to never pull away but unfortunately he did pull away. He looked me in the eyes. "I like you too, Loki." I was so shacked at what I had just heard. Thor leaned down and kissed me agian. I quickly kissed back.

I felt his hand rub my inner thigh. His hand slowly moved up to member. I quietly moaned. Thor moved down to my neck and started sucking on it. It only took him a few seconds to find one of my sweet spots. "Mmm thor" I moaned out his name. He pushed me down on my bed. He started slowly licking and biting down my torso. He left marks all over me. He reached down to my pants and unbuckled them.

He 4ipped my underwear and pants off. He threw them someone in the room. He looked at my already leaking member. He slowly put the tip of my member in. I moaned out. He suddenly took all of me in. A loud moan that almost sounded like a scream left my mouth.

"Thor I'm going to cum" just as I said that white streamers shoot into thors mouth. I head him swallaw it. He looked up at me with lustfilled eyes. He stuck three fingers in my face. It took me a minute to get what he meant. As soon as I got it I sucked on his fingers making sure they got wet. A small moan left thor. I looked down to realize he was palming himself.

He noticed me staring. "What I couldn't help but think of all the things I'm going to do to you and it got me supper horny." Thor said as if it was nothing. He pulled his hands out of my mouth and put one in. After a few minutes he added a second finger.  As he stretched me a few moans left my mouth.

He finally add the third finger. After a few minutes of stretching and scissoring me he took his fingers out. I whimpered at the lose. He slowly entered his tip. My breathing hitched. He continued to slowly go in me. "It hurts" I said a tear falling down my face. Thor wiped away the tear and with a sweet voice said "I know it does baby it will turn to pleasure soon I promise.

I nodded my head signaling I understond him. His waited a few minutes for me to adjust. "You can move now" I said. He slowly started thrust in me. "Faster" I said needing more of him. He sped up his pace. He lifted my legs over his shoulders. This helped him pound deeper into me  it was good thing I was flexible.

He was slamming into me at a speed I didn't think was possible. I was a moaning mess. Thor started to pump my member at the same rate as his thrust. "Thor I'm close." Me too" after a few more thrust I came all over my chest and thors hand. Thor came a few seconds after me. He filled me with his seed.

Thor laid next to me. I cuddled up to him. "I love you, Loki." "I love you to, thor." I fell asleep in his arms. I had never been happier before.