The challenge

This was inspired by bj alex.
-kingmax
------------------------------------------------------------
Thor pov
Loki and I had been dating for few months. We had already done some kinky shit in bed. We both had admitted what are kinks are. He was into bdsm. I didn't think I would like it but seeing him tied up turned me on. I had thought of a brilliant challenge that we both would enjoy.

I walked into lokis room. "Hey, babe, I have a challenge for you." "What is it?" He asked looking excited. "I'm going to tie you up and do whatever I want to you for 20 minutes and if you dont cum in those twenty minutes I'll do anything you ask me to do for a week." "This sounds like it will be interesting, let's do it." He said.

Loki pov.
I had completely stripped of all my clothes. Thor tied me to the bed. Feeling the ropes tighten around my wrist made my member start to rise. "Already excited?" Thor said lightly rubbing my tip. A replay with a small moan. A smirk danced across his lips. Once he got done tieing me he started the timer. He put a blindfold on me. The thought of not knowing what he is going to do is so hot to me.

I felt a small dildo enter my ass. "We will start off small" he said as he fliped a switch that made the dildo vibrate. He started to rub my member. I couldn't help but to softly moan. He started to stroke faster and faster. It hadn't been long and I already felt like I was going to cum. He took out the small dildo I had in me amd put in a larger one. This one vibrated faster then the last one.

"Its been 10 minutes already, your doing so good" thor said. It had felt like forever to me. He started to rub my nipples. I was very sensitive on them. I was moaning uncontrollably. I felt him lick my nipple. He started to suck on the right one. He played with the left one with his hand. He used his empty hand to jerk me off. I screamed loudly as I came all over my chest.

I looked at the timer to see it was on 18:36. I was so close. "Why did you want to do this, you didn't get anything out I'd this. Why do it?" I asked. "I just wanted to see how long you would last. It's so hot seeing you like this" he said kissing me softly. "I love you even though your an idiot" I say to him. "I love you too." He untied me and we cuddled together. He makes me so happy.

--------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry this was so short. I didn't have much motivation to write but my amazing boyfriend wanted me to post and I would do anything for him.
-kingmax