Chapter fourteen: Los Angeles

We left quickly and took the train to Los Angeles. They said that it will take us a couple of days to arrive.

I sat to the train playing with Megan. My, she has grown up so much. She can tell more words and she can walk. I teared when I thought that I missed her first steps.

"Jack what happened while I was trapped in Cal's?" I asked. He sighed.

"I thought you left me from the letter you left. Probably Cal left it, telling that you can't do this anymore and you had to leave to find peace. Louisa Hathaway kept coming to visit me but we were just friends. Her mother wanted us to marry."

"I stayed with Megan most of the hours to play and take care of her. She was missing and asking for you"

I sniffed and looked at the sleeping girl in Jack's lap.

"But now it's fine. We're back and we haven't one but three children" Jack said and kissed me.

"Stop kissing" Megan mumbled in her sleep. We laughed.

A couple of days later, we arrived in Los Angeles and bought a nice apartment. Megan loved it there and has already found a friend, named Taylor.

Thanks God, Mother and Cal haven't found me yet. They must be very angry that I run off like this but I simply don't care.

The night we arrived at our new home, I snuggled besides Jack.

"Jack"

"Hmm?"

"Take me for a trip"

"Where to Miss?"

"To the stars"

He closed the lamp, locked the door and got under the covers together. Soon, all of our clothes were in the floor and I could only hear my moans