Not A Liar

Osomatsu isn't a lair

He steals from us constantly, and always lets us know. We all know his kinks, his preferred places to be alone, his massive, massive crush on Totoko-chan, his dick size, down to the millimeter (he tells us often. Only Karamatsu has a bigger dick, by about 4 millimeters.)

He tells us where he goes before he leaves, he checks up on us when we leave, and while that is what a good big brother does, it gets creepy.

The dumb fuck tends to practically stalk every single one of us.

I always see him, though. He's never caught me in an actual lie, though he has caught everyone else.

He was the one who decided to fuck with Totty at his job at Sutabaa. He was the first to notice I had started acting differently when I started seeing Homura-chan. He was the unfortunate first to approach the bathroom the moment Choromatsu's pathetic moans of 'nii-san, f-fuck, ah....O-Osomat....matsu....-nii-san..' became audible. He only kept quiet about that because he was pretending it hadn't happened, and has been doing everything in his power to pretend he knew nothing.

By drinking in excess constantly and daily, usually.

He was the one who first walked in on Karamatsu on top of Ichimatsu. While they explained to him later that it was an accident and nothing had happened, they couldn't talk their way out of the time Osomatsu first accidentally walked in on them having 'fun', with Karamatsu pinning down a screaming and begging 'harder, harde-AH! YES!', Ichimatsu, obviously in the middle of a super-intense and brutal fuck session. Or the other times.

When any of us ask him questions, he typically answers in one of two way: the truth, or an obvious lie, as he never really lies in order to deceive, just to purposefully antagonize, or help us to save face.

Osomatsu-niisan is not a liar.