Chapter 15

Today was going good, days before Bangtan had apologized to Yoongi and each other and made up with each other, they were sure to speak out anything they had in mind as to not upset Yoongi more.

They were sitting at the breakfast table right now and enjoying the pancakes Seokjin had made, Jimin was pretty much feeding Yoongi who had just taken his painkillers, making him very sleepy.

Jungkook came in with the mail and set it on the counter before also digging into his breakfast, stuffing his cheeks full like the cute bunny he is.

After breakfast Namjoon looked over the mail and saw a letter from the hospital, addressed to Yoongi, he didn't think much of it since most of the letters from the hospital were just dates for Yoongis check ups or prescriptions for his medications and he didn't want to pry into his Hyungs personal life even more so he gave Yoongi the letter and asked the older to tell him what it said later to which Yoongi nodded sleepily and stumbled into the livingroom plopping himself down onto the couch.

He haphazardly ripped open the envelope and read through the letter itself, but stopped once he read over the last paragraph saying,

"DNA Test have shown that the semen found in Mr.Mins body belongs to 52 year old Kim Begi Dakho, who is also know as Chyol Ryane a wanted serial rapist, if still in contact with said person please inform the police immediately"

Yoongi swallowed thickly, his throat tightened, cutting off his air flow, he started panicking.

Yoongis POV

No no no no no That didn't happen! No! NO!
It was all a dream, it didn't happen! No I'm just crazy, he isn't real, he-

3rd POV

Yoongi started hyperventilating, he sank to the floor next to the couch, he felt like his airflow was cut off and so he started clawing at his throat, desperately hoping to let air fill his lungs again, he kept scratching at his throat until there was warm wetness flowing down from small incisions that dig themselves into his skin through his nails, he was having a full blown panic attack, sobbing his eyes out and still clawing at his throat.

Jin and Namjoon found him there, blood from his throat starting to seep through his shirt, his hands never stopping to dig further into his throat.

"Hey Yoongi Yoongi! Stop that!" Jin yelled grabbing Yoongis hands that were stained with blood by now, Yoongi tried to rip his hands out of Jin's grasp but it only resulted in Jins hands tightening around his wrists, by now the other four boys had come to see what happened, Jimin ran to get a pillow and Taehyung was looking through the medications to find the sedatives the doctors had given them Incase things like this happened, Hoseok, while looking around spotted the slightly crumpled Letter Yoongi had let fall to the floor and picked it up, going over it.

Jimin came back with the pillow and they put it where Yoongi had scratched open his throat and let go of his hands,which immediately started scratching at the pillow, he was still not getting enough air into his lungs and started to fade out of consciousness due to lack of oxygen.

Taehyung returned with the syringe full of anasthesia and injected it into Yoongis upper arm, fully knocking Him out in less than five minutes.

After Yoongi was out they treated the minor wounds he had created on his neck and lay him down on the couch and sat down on the other ones, they were all shaken up, Yoongi had only freaked out like that once before debut when hoseok quit (no joke he actually did that look it up).

Hoseok still had the letter in his hands almost ripping it from how tightly he was grasping it, Jungkook was the first to notice the letter and snatched it from hoseok reading through it, slowly.

It took a good minute but when he came to the last paragraph he let go of the letter and punched the wall next to him, creating a slight dent and startling everyone else in the room, who looked up at their youngest.

"K-kookie" Jimin said in a Soft voice, noticing that Jungkook had tears in his eyes the oldest Maknae got up and went to hug the youngest "it's alright, he'll be okay" he whispered, but to Jungkook it sounded like an empty promise.

"The-the letter, they fou-found out who d-did it to Hyung" Jungkook began to cry into Jimins shirt, and at the youngests statement Namjoon took ahold of the letter reading through it, tears also accumulating in the leaders eyes.

"It was D-Dakho" Namjoon whispered, just loud enough so the others could hear him.

They all knew what Namjoon was talking about, they refused to use the word 'Rape', simply because it would make it all to real, but they all knew it was real, deep down they knew but didn't want it to be.

"That fucker is so dead!" Jin yelled surprising everyone, Jin was known for not often being truly angry, it was usually just a playful kind of anger, like when Jungkook pulled pranks on him, but right now he was fuming, everyone could see it and to be honest, they were scared, Jin could be really scary if he wanted to.

But truth be told, they were all ready to rip Dakhos Head off if they ever saw him again.