𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽

As we sit in the cafeteria with nothing but awkward silence, Tracy says something to break it.

"You know what I want to do?" Tracy asked.

"What?" LaMelo asked while tapping his finger on the table.

"I want to do shrooms again!"

Wait, what the fuck!

"Wait, Tracy! You've done shrooms?" Jose asked shocked.

Tracy nods her head.

"I was at the beach with friends and they had some," she shrugs. "It was funny!"

"What the fuck!" LaMelo exclaims. "I'm afraid to do it at the beach cause what if I'm tweakin and I go into the water and drown?"

LaMelo begins to do this weird body movement like he's drowning but he looks like he's having a seizure.

I look at Clarissa and we both laugh.

"Don't ever do that again," I say to LaMelo.

"I would never do shrooms, that shit has you tweaking like crazy!" Jose replies. "The only thing I'd do is smoke weed or the pen,"

I groan.

"Man, I wanna get high again..." I state while putting my head down.

"You've smoked before Daya?" Jose asked me in shock.

I lift my head up and I nod it yes.

I look around the group and everyone looks shocked.

"What? Do I look that innocent?" I asked while chuckling to myself.

"Kind of," Clarissa states.

"Have you smoked before, Clarissa?" Tracy asked.

"Yes, I didn't get super high though,"

"Someone get high with me! I wanna get high again!" I say happily. "I felt so chill it was like nothin mattered at all!"

"See kids," LaMelo states with amusement in his voice. "This is why you don't do drugs, you do it once and you get addicted!"

Jose chuckles.

"I'm going to bring my pen so we can get Clarissa high and so Daya can get high again!"

"Awe Jose, you're a real one!" I dab him up.

————

Once the break is over we make our way back to class.

The lesson that Mr.Servell is teaching is actually pretty hard.

"See this is where you have an imaginary number!" Mr. Servell states.

"What?" LaMelo says out loud in a funny voice.

"Servell, LaMelo barely understand real numbers now you're throwing in some imaginary ones!" Jose says.

LaMelo looks at Jose and Jose just laughs and continues to take notes.

"Damn Melo, your friend called you stupid!" Mr. Servell states before continuing the lesson.

After doing a couple of more examples, Mr. Servell gives us a worksheet for homework.

"You have about an hour and a half to do this worksheet go ahead," Mr. Servell sits at his desk.

"Daya," LaMelo says in a singsong voice. "I need help!"

"Oh believe me we know you need help Melo!" Tracy states while giggling to herself.
___________