More scrapped media

A/N: In honor of 1K reads take more shit I didn't use.
——————
(From an insert where villain!deku was going to be present)
Izuku: Shigaraki you're under 21, why are you drinking liquor?!
Tomura: [chugging a bottle and Turning at Deku] we kill people, rob shit, kill heroes, destroy people's lives, and you're concerned about alcohol?
Dabi: this isn't America shitass

(One where this was going to be an backup for "Bakugou" where it took place during the kidnaping)

Tomura: I need more of these blond bitches
Katsuki: shut the hell up

Dabi: [poking Bakugou] boss, this one is defective
Tomura: wig

Tomura: OH COME HERE YOU LIL ABORTION
Kurogiri: [holding back Shigaraki] stop..

(Explaining why Hawks was present)
Tomura: lets see so he passed every trial?
Dabi: yes
Tomura: he killed best Jeanist?
Dabi: [looking back to see Hawks with a twitching backpack] Totally
Tomura: SO YOU BROUGHT HIM HERE TO MEET ME TO ONLY BEFRIEND HIM BOUGHT HIM KFC AND LET HIM BE PART OF THIS?!
Dabi: Yeah

"Dabi: what was our first road trip?
Tomura: when we kidnapped Bakugou and the AC broke,so we got ice cream and then Bakugou started sweating so-
Dabi: lets not say all the details!"
- the boyfriend tag

(There was going to be a flashback of the "road trip" and it was going to be a ongoing inside joke but, I personally decided to never bring it up again)

Fun fact: when I first published this it was Todokami I went back and made it Shigadabi. I feel as if I made the right choice.

Fun fact: this is my most popular story, originally Tamaki vores the sun was in the number one spot only to be over thrown twice.