A Trip To The Mall

[Written before Ashlyn left, written before Hiro and Haku got together and written before Ryu and Tsushira got together]

"We're going to head head out and shop at Wookiees, wanna come, Hiro?" Tsushira questioned as she leaned on Hiro's dorm room's doorframe. Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall, or otherwise known as "Wookiee", is a mall in the Kiyashi Ward, and a shopping district for quirks and items for quirks. The rest of the squad was waiting behind Tsushira, some eager to drag Hiro and get going already. However, the shadow manipulator was hesitant to agree.

"It'll be fun, come on Hiro!" Haku exclaimed, slightly jumping next to Haruto. Hiro took a short moment before he sighed, nodding his head.
"Fine, give me a moment to change and I'll meet you downstairs," Haku quietly squealed triumphantly as Haruto and Tokagé sneered next to him. The squad headed towards the elevator, reaching the ground floor and heading outside. They waited at the front entrance outside the double doors.

The building was tall and bold, just like all the other buildings, standing 5 floors, with the respective class name posted above the large sign that reads "Alliance". Akane and Maemi headed to one of the two park benches that are located along the pathway to the building's double doors.

A short while later, Hiro comes out of the dorm building. "There we go! Now that everyone's here, are we ready to get going?" Akane questions, standing up and eyeing her friends. Ryuken's eyes widen as he searches in his pockets. "Aah... I think I forgot my phone-?" He says, turning around to head back in.
"No time bro! Let's get going!" Haruto yells as he grabs Ryuken's arm, racing down the pathway and passing the low hedge bushes surrounding the 1-A Alliance that leave an opening to the entrance.

"Wait up, guys!" Haku runs after them, grabbing Hiro's arm as well and gestures for Tokagé to catch up. They walk together, knowing the rest will also catch up eventually. And so as they all caught up to each other and walked as a group, they arrived at the train station.

***

Ryuken was the first to enter the mall, his eyes studying all his surroundings. Things ranging from toy stores, to super markets to even hero merchandise shopping districts, they all caught his interest. Haruto runs after him, smiling. "Ya like it, bro?" He asked, looking around.
"Hell yeah!" Ryuken replied with a beaming smile.

Akane arrived next to the two, she laughed softly as she saw Ryuken's expression. Her hand reaches for Haruto's, tangling her fingers with his.
"Let's go to the hero merch! I heard they have a new Endeavor t-shirt!" The semi-shifter excitedly roared, dragging her boyfriend away from the others.
"We'll meet back here in an hour or so!" Haruto calls, his voice fading as he disappears into the crowd along with Akane.
LTsushira snorts as she watches them go.
"Hmm, 'kay. Where to now?" She asks, looking at the others.

"I wanna go to the pet store! I want to see what animals they have!!" Joiku suggests as his spines raise account to his mood. Tokagé looks at him, raising an eyebrow.
"The pet store? I guess that sounds cool, I wanna adopt a pet lizard- although I don't think Aizawa-Sensei would be so fond of the idea, haha," he smiles, his mouth mask muffling his words.

Hiro looks around, then glances at Haku with the corner of his eyes. He mumbles under his breath something barely heard by the others.
"Sorry, what was that, Hiro? I couldn't catch what you were saying," The shape shifter tells Hiro, looking up at him. Hiro shakes his head.
"Nothing, never mind. Where do you want to go?"
"M-me? Uhh..." Haku looks around. "Let's go to a comic store! I'd like to buy some comics!" As Haku turns around and ambled towards the nearest comic store, Hiro silently follows him.