Vent.

I suggest reading this chapter with a black background, simply to set the scene. I put on a video as well, you might want to listen to it while reading... I don't usually do this, but I'll do it this time simply to set the scene. Also there is a lot of grammar errors and I'm really really sorry about that, I know my grammar is shitty don't bully me. XD I also would like to apologize if I didn't get all of the character personalities right. :,) Also the ending is weird I'm sorrrrryyyy

***

Haku jumped suddenly as the Skype ring tone sounds, and a notification popped up at the corner of his computer screen. He was delighted when he saw it was his older sister. Haku smiled widely as he accepted the call.

"Oh my god!!! Big sis!! It's been a while, yeah? How are you?!" Haku spoke quickly, his sister was barely able to catch up with his words. The Saitos exchange news, talk and generally catch up as they video call.

As his sister asked about any development of Haku's quirk, Haku suddenly gloomed. His bangs overshadowed his eyes as he lowered his head to the side. His sister immediately knew it was bad news.  "I don't know, it's all been so messed up. I feel so heavy and lately I've been stressed, I think I might go insane... haha.."

Haku's pupils grew small as sweat drops rolled down his face. Tears were on the verge of spilling. His sister started to throw some reassuring comments, and they help him, but he couldn't help but cry over the stress and overwhelming fear that has been engulfing him lately.

The video call ended with Haku's sister being comforting to her younger brother. Haku headed to bed with a few tears rolling down. He hugged his pillow, tightly covering himself with his blanket. He was unable to sleep that night until early hours the next day.

***

Maemi was settled quietly on her bean bag, scrolling through the requested direct messages on Instagram on her phone. She stopped as she encountered a message from what she knew to be a student from class 2G, a higher year than her. The other day that class was watching her class during training lesson. She entered the requested chat and began reading the semi-long message sent from the user:

who the fuck do u think u are? some strong, confident shit? stop acting as if ur better. ur quirk is useless, try going 4 a more realistic job like a constructor, ur quirk is perfect 4 that. u ain't shit with these "skills" of urs, give up.

Maemi immediately hit the home button and locked her phone. She dropped it to the floor as her brows furrowed and her face expression turned into a hurt, angered look. She was sure as hell she was going to respond to that piece of shit, but just for now, she just wanted to calm down.

Her emotions flew around as she let the words of the message sink in. God, she hated it so much. She groaned as she threw her head back, the palms of her hands aggressively rubbed her eyes as she attempted to stop the tears from coming.

Her clenched teeth lightened and turn into a sad look. She rested her hands on each side of her on the bean bag and sank in deeper into it. Maemi hugged the sleeves of her pj sweater and sat there quietly, staring into space while the sound of a soft draft and late night showers echoed in the background.

***

Ryuken woke up with a cold sweat, heavy breathing as he frantically looked around in terror. His eyes blinked in an attempt to hold back the tears of fear and distress. Once Ryuken realized where he was, in his dorm room, he sighed heavily and slowly fell back down to his bed.