21

hyunjin hurriedly sped up walking, trying to push such thoughts out of his head.

those feelings do not need to be brought up again. i don't want her to let me in and then she leaves me hanging like last time.

hyunjin shook the thoughts out of his head and spotted jeongin entering the building.

chris laughed slightly as youngjae and yugyeom continued to gush over how much more beautiful eunseo has gotten over the years.

maybe if they used their private accounts to stalk her like i do, then they would've known that.

"i can't believe she's coming here in five more days!"

yugyeom squealed, happy to see her once again.

mark and kunpimook nodded in agreement.

"i hope it flies pretty fast cause i can't wait anymore."

jackson groaned in frustration, everyone nodded with him as well.

the alarm rang off at midnight that day, causing eunseo to groan in annoyance and slam onto her phone a few times, before realizing that it was her phone.

she jolted awake, hugging her baby in her arms as she apologized.

maze of memories encaptured the sound of her cyan colored room, the sound more echoed, since all of her stuff wasn't placed yet.

she smiled as she looked at her phone, grinning ear to ear as changjin started their rap.

she hurriedly turned it off, before going back to sleep.

about five minutes later, the phone blared off again.

her special ringtone she had placed whenever chris called her.

"what do you want peasant?" she spat as she answered the phone.

hearing a bunch of party blowing things in the background, she smiled.

"happy birthday to you.
you're older boo hoo
enjoy it dear cheonsa/cheonie/angel
now stuff your head in a shoe!"

eungie was laughing as small tears of joy escaped from her eyes. she started to thank each and every one of them from the bottom of her heart.

she had finally gotten off her morning shift at the store.

smiling brightly at the sky, she walked to the building slowly.