A Regular Day

Above is Rina, Akira, and their mom Manami

Rina's POV

     "Oh my freaking gosh you didn't" I exclaimed as my best friend told me about the prank she pulled on the history teacher "Hey it wasn't my fault but he literally was so angry and embarrassed luckily no one was there to see but I do have it on camera BLACKMAIL" she yelled and everyone in the halls looked at her "Sorry" I apologized waving it off.

     "Yeah but I thought it wasn't even gonna work I mean how do you even feel the need to pee just because someone puts your hand in water?" She asked I just shrugged and kept walking as she kept talking "but he is so cute I feel bad now" oh no "and by the way he looked even more cuter while made I think I'm dying from his cuteness I'm glad I transferred to Korea instead of staying in Japan" she said I nodded my head agreeing. Yes, I am Japanese. My Japanese name is Tanaka Rina and my Korean name is Park Rina and Akira's just is Akira.

     We have lived here for almost a year and became best friends at the age of 3 her mom found me alone on the streets and took me in as here own I don't know what I would do without the two and their dog named Cocoa she is so pretty and is trained well. I don't know what happened to my parents when I was little but I just don't have any well I consider Akira's mom my mom.

     Her phone rang "Okay...but why mom...NO you can't take those ones take the old ones please...mom we're coming" and with that she hung up I didn't even know what was going on "Mom wants us to hurry and go home or else she'll throw away my new manga books WE HAVE TO GOOOOOD!" She exaggerated I laughed and we ran the next couple of blocks. Our house wasn't really big but it wasn't small either.

House below

"Mama, we're home" I yelled she came down and hugged us both and flicked our foreheads "You two we're supposed to call me when you got there and I specifically told you NOT to go anywhere else you had me worried sick" she said. Oh yeah oops I forgot to tell you Akira and I both had went to the manga book store so we could buy new comics stupid right?

"Mama but they had a new edition out on Black Butler, Tokyo Ghoul, and Death Note" Akira said mom flicked her forehead again and I snickered but stop when she flicked mine to "what are you laughing at Missy I know you were with her and could have stopped her" I rubbed my forehead "Mama" I complained and flicked Akira's forehead "OW what the he-" *flick* "what the he-" *flick* I snickered "MOM" she whined Mom just shrug " watch that potty mouth" she said while smiling I just fell on the floor busting out laughing while Akira just huffed and stomped up the stairs.

     "Oh yeah NaNa(my nickname) I don't know what it is but I found your name on it and I wanted you to see it" I nodded and got whatever she was pointing at. It was a black marble box with a hole the shape of a heart I wondered what was in it I picked it up and saw something drop from it it look like an envelope.

It read

Dear Rina,

My dear child I am so sorry that I can't be there for you but you have a new mom to love you. If you are reading this that means I am long gone but I have left something for you. You're current mom Manami was chosen to protect and guide you along with your sister Akira. They both know what's going on and eventually you will I wish you the best and hope you make the right choices I love you dearly and never forget that and also I have left a key and address for you to go to along with a lot yen I hope it is enough

Sincerely with all my love
Your Mother🖤

After I read that I didn't realize I was in tears I wiped them quickly and looked over at Mom "What is this?" I asked she smiled said "Soon you will know dear now get ready for dinner it's getting late and we have some moving to do" after she said that I just nodded and went up to see what Akira was doing "Hey crybaby" I laughed as I saw her glare at me "How am I the oldest yet I get treated like the youngest one?" She asked I shrugged "probably because you have your tail between your legs and is a crybaby" I said sticking my tongue out she chased me with a paddle I don't know where she got and started spanking me with it "Ya get your fat ass off of me!" I yelled she covered my mouth and then farted on me my eyes widened and I screamed but it was muffled by her.

     When she got up she ran in Mom's room so she wouldn't get hit. 'I am definitely getting her later' I text mom and told her to the plan and she said okay and I knew victory was mine. I went and got some stuff from the kitchen mixed it so it would look like poop and put some on the chair I knew Akira would sit in along with a whoopie cushion. After that mom cooked and we went to wash our hands.

I washed mine and put it on hot to make Akira think it was cold so when she got here she burned her hands when she did I almost laughed but that would've blew my cover. We sat down and waited for her and when she placed the last pot of food on the table she sat down and wish brown stuff flying out with a fart sound.

That was it. I flew out of my chair laughing and so did mom while Akira was to shocked and mad "Rina you dimwit I'm gonna kill you" she said in a calm eerie voice it scared me. But luckily mom stopped her and told us to eat while wiping her tears. "Oh I forgot to mention we're not bringing any luggage with us the next people that move in are going to get it all because we have a lot of furniture and necessities there okay?" Mom asked we nodded and just kept eating.

Author's POV

The next day

It was early morning, the sky was still dark and they were packing because of a little secret Akira and Manami didn't have any problem with waking up this early but Rina she was so grouchy and angry at them for waking her up this early.

They went on their way listening to slow melodies while on their way to the addressed location. When they got there as they went inside Rina had gotten the chills but the other two looked like they were used to it.

"Welcome it's a pleasure to have you here" A manly voice echoed through the beginning of the house.

*****
Dun dun dunnnnnn

Well well well who is this unknown person and why is he in her house red next chapter to find out