The Warehouse

There is a bag over my head and my hands are tied together with a zip-tie. I try breaking it but it is extremely strong. I never realized how strong zip-ties are. The van must be going at least 50 MPH between stoplights because I keep jerking back and forth. I start getting naseaus from it. Back at Gibbs' house, he is calling Tony and McGee and Abby. The new girl, Bishop, had an accident which she had to leave the country for a loooooong time.  Gibbs goes to NCIS and calls them all, including Ducky and Palmer, to the bullpen and says, "Ziva David is back and missing." "what?!" Tony is extremely surprised and shocked. Everyone starts questioning Gibbs, trying to squeeze every last drop out of him and he gets aggravated and yells, "HEY! Let's get to work now and find her!!!" Everyone stops questioning him immediately and gets to work.McGee gets the coordinates for the payphone and Gibbs takes Tony and goes to search for clues. Abby is working on the phone call trying to work some magic on it. Ducky and palmer are helping with whatever they can.... *crime scene* Gibbs is looking for stuff and tony is helping. Tony yells, "Tire Tracks over here boss!!" Gibbs comes over and Tony moves on. Tony goes out of site... a couple minutes later, Tony yells "BOSS!!" Gibbs comes over quickly and sees Tony looking at something and he looks at it and sees blood... He takes a photo and says quietly, "Keep looking.." He heads back to the crime scene and looks over at where they have some evidence and there is a guy there and he shouts, "Hey!" The guy starts running in a zig-zag way and Gibbs, being on a short temper after what's happened, shoots and hits the guy's leg and he falls to the ground screaming in pain as Tony comes running up and stops beside Gibbs. They wait for a minute and the guy gets up and starts running again with a limp and Gibbs points the gun and shoots his other leg and he falls to the ground and Tony goes over and handcuffs him and pulls him up and walks/drags him to the car along with the evidence and ther leave.

*back with ziva* The van finally stops and the door opens and one of the people pushes me out and i fall to the floor with an ooph sound. I think i jammed my finger because i tried to catch myself. It may be dislocated. Great. Just great! I think. They pull me over by a rope tied around the ziptie around my hands and the tie me up to a spot on the wall and they take the bag off of my head. I see three men standing in front of me. I see that flight attendant in the corner, crying. I almost feel bad for her. Then again, she tried to poison me. One of the men has a gun pointed at me and the other two have guns in their holsters.One of the other two guys brings over a chair and they cut me loose from the wall and put me in the chair and tie my feet and waist to it. They don't tie it lightly either. Its very tight and i know that i will have rope burns on my ankles. One guy comes over and smiles at me.

"What do you want from me?" i ask calmly.

The man replies and he sounds familiar. "I want you to suffer... just like i did when you killed my brother." He has an Israeli accent so i figure it was something i did while at mossad.

"Whatever i did to you, I am sorry. I truly am sorry."

"YOU KILLED HIM! YOU TORTURED MY LITTLE BROTHER!" He smacks me across the face hard. "Now it is time for you to get the same treatment as I and my brother got. Starting with my pain." his men bring in a man in a nice outfit with a bag over his head and they tie him to a chair. He then pulls the bag off the head and puts a knife to his throat...

I look up at who it is. My heart nearly drops twenty layers into the earth below me. "Tony?!"